Looking back, what would you change?

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Looking back what would you change if you could?

We talk about love or relationships, likes and dislikes, but if you could change one thing in your past, what would that be.

How often do you think about how things may have turned out if I had done this or that.

We can say we have no regrets, but is there still a nagging memory of something or someone that did change your whole direction?

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
30 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

Looking back what would you change if you could?

We talk about love or relationships, likes and dislikes, but if you could change one thing in your past, what would that be.

How often do you think about how things may have turned out if I had done this or that.

We can say we have no regrets, but is there still a nagging memory of something or someone that did change your whole direction?

Just one thing?  I would if I could change a lot of things. I probably should have kept my first house and just rented it out. It was (is) in a nice location and the area has a lot of new businesses. The street now is a boulevard. The new owners have really fixed it up nice. I was young and just married and needed a larger home. That was my reason for selling it. Oh WELL 

• Like 2

chris49
Posted
Posted

The heartstrings do have long strands and a woman can conciously or subconciously use that to her advantage.

I bestowed a lot to Wife No.2 and 3. And those two abused the privilege the most. Wife No.2 was nagging me for a bit of hefty gold jewellry, in fact being Sri Lankan gold was important. In today's money she probably had $30, 000 US in jewellry....as was not uncommon in the Middle East.

All stolen in one raid several years later.

• Like 5

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic