Expat behaviour

mogo51
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I know there 2 sides to every story.The girls I am talking about are the innocent ones,the ones who think are in a relationship but are being misled. Yes there are girls who will have a deal for short term I don`t mean them as they go into it with their eyes wide open.

Of course Kev that is a very sad situation if and when it evolves.  But remember it is just as devastating on a male who is also victim of such behaviour.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Not being in a touristy area I do not see it as much.  I have a couple friends here that are single and they say the girls are friendly, and talk, but most won't date a foreigner.  Not at all like Cebu ha ha... 

When I was dating (in the US) I never dated someone very long. As soon as I could see no long term potential I would move on. Why waste each other's time?  They could be doing that...or are just butterflies...  :tiphat:

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, mogo51 said:

Of course Kev that is a very sad situation if and when it evolves.  But remember it is just as devastating on a male who is also victim of such behaviour.

Yes Ron 

I was cheated on and had to pay for the divorce from my ex wife I know how it feels to be chit on. But I try try not to repeat her behavior as it can upset other people.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

Not being in a touristy area I do not see it as much.  I have a couple friends here that are single and they say the girls are friendly, and talk, but most won't date a foreigner.  Not at all like Cebu ha ha... 

When I was dating (in the US) I never dated someone very long. As soon as I could see no long term potential I would move on. Why waste each other's time?  They could be doing that...or are just butterflies...  :tiphat:

In a nutshell Tim "butterflies"

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
50 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

In a nutshell Tim "butterflies"

This was my hat during my Cebu dating days. I had a bag full of the butterfly pins ha ha... but I was honest about it.  No lies, no promises. Some of the girls would steal the pin, they tried to steal the hat!   :tiphat:

butterfly.jpg

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 5/13/2016 at 0:48 PM, sonjack2847 said:

I know there 2 sides to every story.The girls I am talking about are the innocent ones,the ones who think are in a relationship but are being misled. Yes there are girls who will have a deal for short term I don`t mean them as they go into it with their eyes wide open.

Understand Kev.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, mogo51 said:

Understand Kev.

Yes Ron 

I do understand having been on the sharp end of the stick myself. But in all honesty people our age should not carry that behavior on just because it has happened to us in the past.Two wrongs don`t make a right.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

Yes Ron 

I do understand having been on the sharp end of the stick myself. But in all honesty people our age should not carry that behavior on just because it has happened to us in the past.Two wrongs don`t make a right.

Kev,

At my age, the women are pretty safe!!!

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, mogo51 said:

Kev,

At my age, the women are pretty safe!!!

My friend I was not talking about  you haha same with me 

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, sonjack2847 said:

My friend I was not talking about  you haha same with me 

You know what they say Kev, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night.

• Like 2