Expat behaviour

davewe
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2016 at 0:41 AM, chris49 said:

I know you heard some guys talking as you did mention in your original post.

Cite some examples to indicate if this is a recurring phenomena. I have been around 10 years and have not heard much about innocent girls getting duped. But I have heard plenty about naïve ex pats or even not so naïve ex pats getting fleeced.

It's just guys talking per what you have said so far.

I heard all the horror stories from the guy's POV before I was married. You know - all the scammer girls duping the naive tourists and expats.

But having been married a few years I hear lots of horror stories from my wife. They come in the same form; a posting on FB or some forum telling a tale of woe from a girl whose BF/wanabee BF/fiance/husband has done her wrong. While some stories sound like nonsense, many sound legit.

I suspect there are plenty of good and bad stories coming from both genders.

Edited by davewe
  • Like 4

Larry45
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2016 at 3:22 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Yeah but the problem is . .  you still think that you are a 'younger guy' :56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31: when in fact:

You are not far behind us retired folk. Those next 10 years will go fast and when you get to the point I am at you will fully understand my assertion.  What point is that?

Caution:  Maybe TMI.png so feel free to skip next paragraph.

There is an old saying about the difference between worry and anxiety.  Worry is the first time you cannot finish a second time and anxiety is the second time you cannot finish a first time.  At that point your gf will love you long time. Energizer.jpg

Long post for such an inaccurate premise, Dave.  I clearly stated that I had neither youth on my side nor the amazing pleasuring techniques that only retirement age men can possess.  In essence, I really have nothing going for me, at age 47...lol.  Yes, I'm being facetious.  :)

Edited by Larry45
spelling
  • Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Similar discussions have been had on this forum many times. Whatever the general consensus is, it will keep on happening for various reasons. I doubt anything we put forward will change those people's views and vice versa. There is neither right or wrong. There are good outcomes and there are bad ones.

• Like 3