Expat behaviour

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

You know what they say Kev, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night.

To much information Ron. I think thats something that should stay between you and Pre :D.

• Like 2

Larry45
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Sander Martin said:

To much information Ron. I think thats something that should stay between you and Pre :D.

It's a tough pill to swallow, Sander, but we just learned in this thread that neither of us know how to please a woman.  At least you have youth on your side..I'm sure I must be completely inadequate at 47.   But we can all look forward to retirement age when we will be the greatest lovers on the planet.  :smile:

• Like 3

chris49
Posted
Posted
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 5:44 AM, sonjack2847 said:

It first happened in Cebu 5 years ago and I have seen it with my own eyes 2 times since I have lived in Dumaguete.

Not to dismiss it lightly Kev, but extremely small sample size.  And no collaborating evidence from the female side. I always assumed from the standpoint of a young well educated and well raised Filipina, that either they will not show interest to a short stay foreigner. And if they did, there's a whole courtship phase including meeting the parents, and no overnights unless the relationship has developed over time.

• Like 2

MikeSwede
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, chris49 said:

And if they did, there's a whole courtship phase including meeting the parents, and no overnights unless the relationship has developed over time.

Not just the parents, but everyone ever involved in her growing up, her siblings, cousins and their siblings and cousins. And their cattle too.

Yes, being the only longnose in a long line of purebloods is interesting.

• Like 2

BobP
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, MikeSwede said:

Not just the parents, but everyone ever involved in her growing up, her siblings, cousins and their siblings and cousins. And their cattle too.

Yes, being the only longnose in a long line of purebloods is interesting.

Mike,

Is it easy for you to participate in their group conversations?  Or not easy at all?

Thank you.

BobP

:thumbsup:

MikeSwede
Posted
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, BobP said:

Mike,

Is it easy for you to participate in their group conversations?  Or not easy at all?

Thank you.

BobP

:thumbsup:

I speak fluent Spanish, I tell you, it helps a lot. So, yes, I am pretty much aware of what is being talked about, and no, I cannot participate in all conversations. But the younger ones all speak english on some level. And the old guys can fall over on an interesting old world spanish.

I expect to learn Tagalog rather quick though, I have a habit of picking up on languages.

Edited by MikeSwede
  • Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Larry45 said:

It's a tough pill to swallow, Sander, but we just learned in this thread that neither of us know how to please a woman.  At least you have youth on your side..I'm sure I must be completely inadequate at 47.   But we can all look forward to retirement age when we will be the greatest lovers on the planet.  :smile:

Oh Larry, you are in for a shock!   Sander is in his prime, I look back with envy when I was like that.

Larry45
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2016 at 4:14 PM, mogo51 said:

Oh Larry, you are in for a shock!   Sander is in his prime, I look back with envy when I was like that.

Yes, me too. I was making light of Dave's assertion and boasting that the younger guys don't know how to please a woman as well as he and other more 'mature' men can.  Bedding much younger women definitely feeds the ego a bit.  :hystery:  

Edited by Larry45
  • Like 2

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted

38 minutes ago, Larry45 said:

Yes, me too. I was making light of Dave's assertion and boasting that the younger guys don't know how to please a woman as well as he and other more 'mature' men can.  Bedding much younger women definitely feeds the ego a bit.  :hystery:  

???

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
54 minutes ago, Larry45 said:

I was making light of Dave's assertion and boasting that the younger guys don't know how to please a woman

Yeah but the problem is . .  you still think that you are a 'younger guy' :56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31: when in fact:

22 hours ago, Larry45 said:

at 47

You are not far behind us retired folk. Those next 10 years will go fast and when you get to the point I am at you will fully understand my assertion.  What point is that?

Caution:  Maybe TMI.png so feel free to skip next paragraph.

There is an old saying about the difference between worry and anxiety.  Worry is the first time you cannot finish a second time and anxiety is the second time you cannot finish a first time.  At that point your gf will love you long time. Energizer.jpg

• Like 2