Filipinas and legs is the question?

DavidK
Posted
Posted

In my experience most Filipinas have legs. Usually they reach the ground and that's all that can be said for them.  

• Like 5

bows00
Posted
Posted

First off, I'm a bachelor.  So I think I can comment on this.  Now those of you that have Filipina wives... be careful here.  It might put you in the dog house (do they have aso houses in the Philippines?)...

So yes, Filipina's have wonderful legs... including wonderful eyes, lips, skin, hair ... but the one that buckles my knees, is a sense of humor... one that is in sync with mine... and a lot of them do!

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, bows00 said:

(do they have aso houses in the Philippines?)...

Aye Jake lives in one 3/4 of the year

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

I wouldn't think the Philippines would be leg man paradise, the legs are so short.:mocking:

• Like 5

intrepid
Posted
Posted

Many years ago I remember an older man commenting on a lady passerby.  He said to me,"There goes a perfect set of legs,...feet on one end and pxxxy on the other end!  Later he said those long legs went all the way up and made an a$$ out of themselves!"  :shades:

I still smile thinking them,...the legs that is.:hystery:

• Like 3

skyskyper
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, intrepid said:

I still smile thinking them,...the legs that is.:hystery:

Thanks for the clarification. I thought it was the slit :1927_:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Leg man myself.

Now if the new President really wanted to do some good for the country, he would impose a "Heels" coding scheme. Depending on the last number of their ID card they would HAVE to wear minimum 2 inch heels.

Such a shame flat shoes are preferred here:dreams:

• Like 4

Nephi
Posted
Posted (edited)

Good post topic. Now, I'm married and have four young daughters. Oldest is 17 while the youngest is just 12yrs old. They have been taught and understand the principles of modesty-especially in clothing. With that, anywhere outside the house if they wear shorts they come just above the knee but not shorter. Dresses of any kind must be long enough so that when sitting their knee caps do not show. They all like the self imposed guidelines and take pride in being modest when going out places.

So just for fun, I let them read the original post and a "selected" few of the others. After reading them they said, Oh daddy we know that stuff and that's why we are careful what we wear. Anyway, they got a kick out of the post and now they probably wonder how I spend the rest of everyday! Hahaha..

Edited by Nephi
  • Like 3

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Having just got back from my trip to Europe, (and sunnier climates )

I definitely am a leg man, young ladies wearing shorts or mini skirts certainly brought back a sparkle to my eyes.

Sadly it also made me realise I am an older man now. :console:

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 3