2 hours ago, skyskyper said:

Thanks for the clarification. I thought it was the slit :1927_:

Can we take it you are Bored? You are beginning to sound out of order:huh:

• Like 2

chris49
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, robert k said:

I wouldn't think the Philippines would be leg man paradise, the legs are so short.:mocking:

That's my observation. It's the figure that attracts me. A smallish girl, might even look chubby at 5 foot tall or less, but not weigh more than 50 kg.  I have heard it described as a coca cola bottle. I'm nearly 67 but if one passes by even at my back I don't miss it.

A certain ex gf spent a lot of time in front of the mirror. Honestly she was only average looking. She used to ask me how she looked and I am usually honest. "Honey, turn around", I told her. "You look great from the back"

She cried for about an hour claiming I didn't like the front view.:shades:

• Like 2

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

Count me in as a leg man. I am a sucker for a nice pair. I married the nicest pair of legs I had ever seen 20 years ago. They showed up on the scene in a short skirt, smooth brown and shapely.  

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

First of all, I'll confess. I am a "Leg Man".

What do you think or can I get an "AMEN" for my thoughts?

Triple AMEN to that!  We are grateful once again for another zinger of a topic sir.  I must confess that I'm not a leg man.  My point of interest is usually -- what's on top of those legs.....he, he.  

My wife Judy often says PWET MO when I'm caught staring at her ass-ets.  I guess using a pair of binoculars is a little bit too obvious?  

I get no respect sometimes.......

• Like 4

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jake said:

Triple AMEN to that!  We are grateful once again for another zinger of a topic sir.  I must confess that I'm not a leg man.  My point of interest is usually -- what's on top of those legs.....he, he.  

My wife Judy often says PWET MO when I'm caught staring at her ass-ets.  I guess using a pair of binoculars is a little bit too obvious?  

Jake, there you go off to the dog house yet again? :hystery:

Edited by Hey Steve
  • Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Jake said:

Good answer I  too like the whole package. Some parts better than others. This is not meant to be an insult to women but rather a praise and admiration. In my opinion, ALL women are beautiful. Some just more than others. My wife is the most beautiful of all. ( in case she reads this) 

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, robert k said:

I wouldn't think the Philippines would be leg man paradise, the legs are so short.:mocking:

A real "leg man" doesn't just check the length of the legs. ( just saying)

• Like 3

chris49
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

Good answer I  too like the whole package. Some parts better than others. This is not meant to be an insult to women but rather a praise and admiration. In my opinion, ALL women are beautiful. Some just more than others. My wife is the most beautiful of all. ( in case she reads this) 

When you love a woman her beauty will be enhanced. That's part of the process, she will start making an effort to look nice for you and vice versa if she's a true Filipina she will insist for you to look your best always. If she keeps that up over time, you know you have something special.

I usually look from the waist down, for a good shape. Most Filipina's have a cute face, some more beautiful than others, but that's not my main focus. Let me see a girl with a good fitting pair of jeans or shorts and they will get me every time. Gina's a rarity, she does not mind me looking, but no chit chat of course.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

https://www.facebook.com/mildred.coyoca1/videos/834714819916125/

This is a Facebook link so I cannot embed the video but its intended for all you leg men to watch.  Then come back here and tell us how this filipina with no legs is any less beautiful than the legged ones :SugarwareZ-004:

• Like 2

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

https://www.facebook.com/mildred.coyoca1/videos/834714819916125/

This is a Facebook link so I cannot embed the video but its intended for all you leg men to watch.  Then come back here and tell us how this filipina with no legs is any less beautiful than the legged ones :SugarwareZ-004:

Well, Dave, I guess you are a leg up on the rest of it..goes to show there's proof-you're only as beautiful as you feel....

• Like 2