Filipinas and legs is the question?

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

https://www.facebook.com/mildred.coyoca1/videos/834714819916125/

This is a Facebook link so I cannot embed the video but its intended for all you leg men to watch.  Then come back here and tell us how this filipina with no legs is any less beautiful than the legged ones :SugarwareZ-004:

Makes me wonder what beauty actually is, in the end. Philosophers have been wrestling with that one for a long time.

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Reboot said:

Makes me wonder what beauty actually is, in the end. Philosophers have been wrestling with that one for a long time.

I heard and read the "beauty is in the eye of beholder".

What is "beauty" to one may not be beauty to another.

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

OK, a bit off topic, but it you want to see some nice legs, check out the Netflix series Marco Polo.  I didn't know you could show so much "leg" in the Philippines, but I guess you can when it is subscription.  My wife pointed it out to me and I only watched it for the scientific and historical educational purposes.  Honest.:popcorn:

• Like 4

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted (edited)

Im a nose man and Philippines isnt paradise for us ??.

Tho i enjoy some leg watching aswell ??.

Edited by Sander Martin
  • Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Sander Martin said:

Hey Sanders, 

So you do appreciate the legs but you took it to a higher level -- using your nose?  

Gotcha.......he, he.

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Sander Martin said:

If you are a true "nose man" you will love the smell of Durian and of dried fish cooking.

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Whilst I do like legs and agree Filipino ladies have great legs, but basically, I am a 'Tit' man.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Moderator hat on:

Gentlemen, I'm getting uneasy about the direction this topic is headed.  We are a family friendly forum and while some would feel comfortable at their family reunion, telling the kids their favorite body parts on a female, there are some who would object. Please be cautious as the ads on this site could be pulled on a whim.

• Like 4

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

If you are a true "nose man" you will love the smell of Durian and of dried fish cooking.

Lets just say that whenever dried fish or crabs were cooked, i left the house to go into a mall ???.

Edited by Sander Martin
  • Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Sander Martin said:

Lets just say that whenever dried fish or crabs were cooked, i left the house to go into a mall ???.

I remember back home in So California at work one day. Some SE Asian employees were eating in the cafeteria. They decided to warm up some dried fish in the microwave oven. It wasn't long before people started coming out of their offices and into the halls wondering WTF that stinking smell is. When they found out. Someone, probably a manager had signs posted everywhere in the bulletin boards and especially the cafeteria that prohibited anyone from warming up or cooking dried fish in the microwave ovens. 

Many hotels here in Davao City do not allow Durian to be brought in. I've seen signs in other places too. Which reminds me, this is Durian season.

• Like 1