Ben Jordan British expat fraudster. Thief in the Philippines

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Palawan is a small tight community so I'm sure he won't go hidden long. I've got friends in the local community there that know most of the main players in Puerto Princesa and I'll pass his name on for them to look out for. 

• Like 5

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

That's assuming that Ben Jordan is his real name.

Sorry to hear of your encounter with the guy JGF, especially him being British,it is embarrassing.

• Like 4

PaulB
Posted
Posted

Don't let this piece of trash set back your plans. If you can move ahead with opening then you can still come out wiser and successful. His time will come for sure and he will always need to look over his shoulder.

Good luck and Best wishes for the Holiday Season ahead.

Paul

• Like 3

Gator
Posted
Posted

Also sorry to learn of your troubles. Put a contract out on him - let's say I know some ppl who know some ppl - and leave it at that. 

Oth, the place looks great! Even though you're off to a rocky start I wish you great success! See ya in February.

• Like 2

Gator
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just thought of something else that you may not be aware of and my bad if you've already thought of it or did it - when you file the charges (with help of your attorney?) then request that the PNP / NBI notify the BOI. They'll flag his file and, once done, they are not supposed to renew his visa; plus they are also supposed to detain him and  immediately call the PNP to have him taken into custody.  

But I also know the reality of how well the system works there, lol. At the bare minimum the BOI may eventually provide the PNP / NBI with a valid adress for him. 

In addition, request that the NBI updates his file so can't get an exit visa clearance (that's where your attorney might be helpful). 

Any chance you got a photo of him? Can print up some old school "Wanted Dead or Alive" posters, lol.

Seriously, as all us white guys look the same to the locals a photo will be helpful (your attorney might be able to get one from the BOI). 

Edited by Gator
  • Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Gator said:

Any chance you got a photo of him? Can print up some old school "Wanted Dead or Alive" posters, lol.

His photo is in the first post

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

His photo is in the first post

This is how his pic looks to readers, once we click on the pic and zoom in. 

Ben.jpg

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Why don`t you put it on social media.Somebody might know where he is.Maybe you can find him that way.

• Like 3

• Jollygoodfellow pinned this topic