Ben Jordan British expat fraudster. Thief in the Philippines

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

If it’s Ben he knows it’s just a matter of time. Justice here is swifter an final.

• I'm Confused 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Or is this the JGF jerking our chains for a lark?

I doubt it him too. Using a disposable email address with a UK location.

But anyway if it is him and he is stupid enough to keep his bad name alive on the internet then I dont care as one day, some time his time will come.

ben ip.PNG

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Old55 said:

If it’s Ben he knows it’s just a matter of time. Justice here is swifter an final.

I don't know the details of what happened here about the scam. Or what it's about. But my computer guy is a magician. He might be able to help track the guy down.:89:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

I don't know the details of what happened here about the scam. Or what it's about.

The first post in a topic usually gives some details as to what a topic is about :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The first post in a topic usually gives some details as to what a topic is about :thumbsup:

Haha,  brutal sarcasm,  love it.

:AddEmoticons04230:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Using a disposable email address with a UK location.

Hmm......very interesting.  I didn't realize that a program exists for the public to track an email to a physical address.  I thought that was only reserved for govt officials and hackers.....he, he.  

Anyway Boss Man......I do hope that he will be exposed and disposed of.  Pasig River (Manila) is famous for that.....he, he.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
52 minutes ago, Jake said:

I do hope that he will be exposed and disposed of.

One day he will get what he and his GF deserve for sure. He had an Aussie investor who put up $25k AU for his business ventures  so it's not just us that will get him one day. Go Ben, sleep well as your time's comming. :pufff:

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 12/19/2019 at 1:35 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

One day he will get what he and his GF deserve for sure. He had an Aussie investor who put up $25k AU for his business ventures  so it's not just us that will get him one day. Go Ben, sleep well as your time's comming. :pufff:

Karma?..sometimes you have to wait for it!!:goodluck_80_anim_gif:

• Love it 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 12/19/2019 at 12:38 AM, Jake said:

Hmm......very interesting.  I didn't realize that a program exists for the public to track an email to a physical address.  I thought that was only reserved for govt officials and hackers.....he, he.  

Anyway Boss Man......I do hope that he will be exposed and disposed of.  Pasig River (Manila) is famous for that.....he, he.  

Unless you have a connection that works at the ISP..you can only get a general area idea of where your tormentor is at. I challenge anyone here to get my exact IP address. Free case of beer for anyone that can do it!:cheers:

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 12/22/2016 at 2:46 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Ben Jordan. British fraudster 

As some are aware my business partner and I bought a bar/restaurant. Fate has it that the owner, Ben Jordan and his girlfriend, Shaarni Ellen Balde did a runner and did not hand over the keys when he received full payment. The reason for this is that he was 5 months behind in rent and the whole thing was a scam to take our money. We find out he was locked out when he said he had closed to set up a business in Palawan. His phone is now disconnected and his girlfriends says wrong number. 

If he is in Palawan he better be looking over his shoulder as I wont stop until he suffers the consequences. We will be filing charges and management of Persimmon are sueing him for unpaid rent. At this stage Persimmon are willing to give us the keys on proof of payment, just waiting on more details but this shows that when some say be careful dealing with Filipinos as it's not just Filipinos it's some expats as well.

Anyone who happens to find his whereabout I would appreciate if you let me know. 

Ben Jordan 4.jpgPB280183.JPGBen Jordan 2.jpgBen Jordan 3.jpg

Can you say how much money was involved?:sad: