Ben Jordan British expat fraudster. Thief in the Philippines

jimeve
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Can you say how much money was involved?:sad:

Looks like a tattoo on his right arm, could be just some marks, not sure.

• Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, jimeve said:

Looks like a tattoo on his right arm, could be just some marks, not sure.

Interesting. The tattoo shows how much money he got away with.:shades:

"P2"
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 12/20/2019 at 3:42 AM, Arizona Kid said:

Unless you have a connection that works at the ISP..you can only get a general area idea of where your tormentor is at. I challenge anyone here to get my exact IP address. Free case of beer for anyone that can do it!:cheers:

Careful with that challenge... I've been working in IT since 1992 and I can tell you that what you are asking for is actually quite easy to get... In fact, the admins on this board have your IP address each time you make a post. You see, each time you make a post on a message board, the server captures where it came from, whether you are at home, your neighbors house, the local library...etc and logs it in one of the many log files kept on the server... your ISP doesn't need to be involved at all. Same goes for email... you may spoof an email address to try and fool someone into thinking where the email came from but each time one is sent the email application captures the real account information (IP Info) and embeds it in the header of the email. Any Microsoft Outlook Admin can show you how this is done. You can also "Google" it. You may want to rethink your challenge...  Remember, Google is your friend, if you know what to look for...

Edited by "P2"
  • Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, "P2" said:

Careful with that challenge... I've been working in IT since 1992 and I can tell you that what you are asking for is actually quite easy to get... In fact, the admins on this board have your IP address each time you make a post. You see, each time you make a post on a message board, the server captures where it came from, whether you are at home, your neighbors house, the local library...etc and logs it in one of the many log files kept on the server... your ISP doesn't need to be involved at all. Same goes for email... you may spoof an email address to try and fool someone into thinking where the email came from but each time one is sent the email application captures the real account information (IP Info) and embeds it in the header of the email. Any Microsoft Outlook Admin can show you how this is done. You can also "Google" it. You may want to rethink your challenge...  Remember, Google is your friend, if you know what to look for...

I did make a mistake about IP address. Very easy to get. What I should have said was try to get my home address. My bad. A free case of beer still is available for anyone who can do that. I stand corrected.:ohmy:  

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, "P2" said:

Besides. I can change my IP address if I want to go to all of the trouble.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

I did make a mistake about IP address. Very easy to get. What I should have said was try to get my home address. My bad. A free case of beer still is available for anyone who can do that. I stand corrected.:ohmy:  

I cant get your home address but I say you live in Bacoor, Province of Cavite, 4102. 

• Hmm thinking 1

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted

This Guy need finding and Justice done. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, LUFCinMakati said:

This Guy need finding and Justice done. 

Agreed  and it will be done.  :Policeman:

hk blues
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Where can I pick the beer up? :tongue:

• Haha 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, hk blues said:

Where can I pick the beer up? :tongue:

I'l have to use a delivery app.:smile:

• Haha 1