Living her dream Hating her dream

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, stevewool said:

So keep that drink chilled i am on my way. we both are,

Beer, it is what it is.jpg Steve always remember this You married her not her family, keep saying it and in the End they will believe you. Family you can't choose, Friends you can BUT Some Family can be put to arms length, My Wife's favorite Sister tried all you have endured and is now lost, somewhere in Old Photos. ( not I may add, by my Doing) But biting the hand that feeds the Old is a common thing unfortunately here. Chin Up and I will send a good Airline Link Soon:thumbsup:  

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
32 minutes ago, Steve GCC said:

I just remind her sometimes once its gone its gone.

Ah! music to my ears BUT do they listen? 

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

Yes, and for Robert K. There is a lot of anti-US sentiment here in Mindanao. there are posters on walls, there are spray paintings on walls about US troops and US Imperialists. One does not know who is anti-American and who is not. 

Ed,http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03/10/high-schoolers-blasted-for-wearing-american-flag-colors-to-basketball-game-heres-why/

http://abcnews.go.com/US/american-flag-flap-high-school-backs-telling-student/story?id=31070079 Not a matter of public safety as claimed because they would be MORE guilty for backing down on a matter of public safety.

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, robert k said:

Not a matter of public safety as claimed because they would be MORE guilty for backing down on a matter of public safety.

This is the Philippines and many are anti-America. One just doesn't know who.

We know the NPA Communists do not like Americans.

We know that Islamic radicals do not like Americans.

I'm not in my country where I am proud to fly the stars and stripes.

I don't agree with everything President Trump says and does but he has one thing right,

"AMERICA FIRST"

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Steve GCC said:

So far have been lucky.  SO's family are lovely, hard working, helpful people and have never asked me for anything.  The wife gets her house keeping allowance and what she does with it is up to her........................ I just remind her sometimes once its gone its gone.

Firstly I will say that my wife`s family do not ask for anything even though they are dirt poor farmers.

My wife gets her allowance and what she does with it is up to her the same as yours.A few months ago she came to me 3/4 of the way through the month and asked for money.Why! OOh I run out  yeh why well I sent my mama money ok hun that`s ok but in future send her money at the end of the month.If we do not take care of ourselves first we cannot take care of them.She agreed and has changed accordingly.

I have been told by 2 expats that when they were in the US and the UK their wives were great but as soon as they moved back here the wives reverted back to Philippine mentality and they say it seems like they don`t even exist anymore.Has anybody else experienced this.

• Like 3