Living her dream Hating her dream

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, stevewool said:

Interesting this Kev,

Ok its only on holidays when we are over there and you have to do the visit thing, but i hate overstaying anywhere ,but once the girls are in full talk mode and eating mode Emma is quite happy to stay there all day long and into the night too,

Even here in England its a quick visit everywhere , so i may have to look out for that,

I used to go every time to the in laws house, and everyone else' for this festival or that one. Now, more often than not I let the wife go and stay as long as she pleases. Which occasionally (once every 3-4 months) means spending the night at her parents house. When I go we limit it to an hour or two. Seems to be a good compromise. Not sure it will work for you as it sounds like your house may end up being 'the gathering place'. 

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 5/31/2017 at 2:15 PM, Jack Peterson said:

:89: Sorry Steve but having just had a nap and waking up to this post I find it a "Defeatist" Attitude before you even try it & as for the Last bit, I just do not believe you could do that, No mate, something else is bugging you here, I can tell, From all the Topics and Post we have from you I think that all of us can tell you are Too devoted to "Ems" to even think of doing that to her :smile:

Absolutely.

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, jpbago said:

Sonjack said and the late Chis used to say that the wife's allowance would run out before the end of the month. We don't use an allowance nor a set allowance. She just pays the expenses. We don't budget or have "a share of the disposable income." We are not rich but are careful in spending.

I don`t give her all her allowance at one time anymore and in all fairness to her that was the only time she has run out so early.Sometimes the day before she will ask for a hundred or so,nah I don`t ask for it back.

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

I don`t give her all her allowance at one time anymore and in all fairness to her that was the only time she has run out so early.Sometimes the day before she will ask for a hundred or so,nah I don`t ask for it back.

Talking about the Late Chris bless him, Was he so Wrong? Given the Situation.:89: And to Sonjack :thumbsup:

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

If the folks give there partner a allowance and she does run out , what happens then , if the money was for her own little bits and bobs ok , but what if its for the shopping the bills and so on, do you then starve or just feed yourself.

We all like to think we can handle a budget or a allowance and some times we can , but there are times something comes along and lucky us we have that extra hidden account to pay for it.

• Like 1