What?? No Toilet Paper!??

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I always carry toilet paper and wet wipes with me... just in case.  At home we just use the sprayer (bum gun). We had our fiesta a couple weeks ago and since I knew foreigners were coming over I made sure we bought a roll of paper for them ha ha

• Like 1
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, bows00 said:

As gross as this may seem to us westerners, the water alone can do a better job of cleaning your behind than pieces of paper...  

An old Indian friend of mine said:  "If you step in a pile of dog chit, will you clean your shoe with a piece of paper or by washing it off with water and soap?".

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

I always carry toilet paper and wet wipes with me... just in case.  At home we just use the sprayer (bum gun). We had our fiesta a couple weeks ago and since I knew foreigners were coming over I made sure we bought a roll of paper for them ha ha

I'm with you Tim!

When I'm wearing cargo shorts big pockets I can fit wet wipes and TP no problem. My wife packs them in her "handbag" if we go out together.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, bows00 said:

How do you dry off with no toilet paper??

That is what the towel you should have down the back of your shirt is for :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

Go to the mall, hit the CR, wipe with your hand, walk to the food court, eat your food with your fingers... :shock_40_anim_gif:

• Haha 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, JDDavao said:

Go to the mall, hit the CR, wipe with your hand, walk to the food court, eat your food with your fingers... :shock_40_anim_gif:

In many countries with bidets (or simpler hoses) or where they use something like the tabo water pail one hand is used for cleaning and the other hand is used for eating.  To be honest I am not sure it's always that way here...

Edited by GeoffH
  • Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
40 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

To be honest I am not sure it's always that way here

I have noticed filipinas use bare hands in the CR and a plastic glove for eating.  Wonder if they have that backwards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, GeoffH said:

In many countries with bidets (or simpler hoses) or where they use something like the tabo water pail one hand is used for cleaning and the other hand is used for eating.  To be honest I am not sure it's always that way here...

Perhaps there's more ambidexterity here than I assume.

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

Guess I'd better get some bog roll before I hit the Phil's , thank you for the warning guys 

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, bastonjock said:

Guess I'd better get some bog roll before I hit the Phil's , thank you for the warning guys 

Its not as bad as they'd have you believe.  Loads of banana leaves in the jungle.

• Haha 2