The Annual, Annual Report Thread

hk blues
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

I have not been yet. Maybe Tuesday?  I think the online form is only the 1st time, but could not find an answer on the BI website.  I have done it 3 times, I think...  (It is hell getting old, but better than the alternative).  I take the receipt of last years payment, as per their instructions, but they have not asked for it. 

FYI - the BI in Iloilo has moved - they are now in Megaworld in case you weren't aware

TimL
Posted
Posted

Do Tourist Visa holders also have to do this?

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

FYI - the BI in Iloilo has moved - they are now in Megaworld in case you weren't aware

Thanks for the heads up, but I know.  Also, that is a temporary office, too. (post office is also having to move out of the Customs House)

I made a video of it a while back.  :tiphat: 

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, TimL said:

No but you have your annual ARC card renewal .

TimL
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

No but you have your annual ARC card renewal .

Okay great, thank you. 

jimeve
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, TimL said:

No

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, jimeve said:

I went to Dumaguete BI and did just that, they told me I have to await for the approval of the permanent 13a. So I'm in no man's land.  

Ahhh, another example of non-sense at a BI office!  Annual report is required no matter your 13a status, probationary or permanent.

Last year I did my annual report on January 29th 2018 at Olongapo BI while on 13a probationary, then I got my 13a permanent on February 8th at Balanga BI.

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Ahhh, another example of non-sense at a BI office!  Annual report is required no matter your 13a status, probationary or permanent.

Last year I did my annual report on January 29th 2018 at Olongapo BI while on 13a probationary, then I got my 13a permanent on February 8th at Balanga BI.

I applied in July/August and was Implemented in september 2018. Now I looked at my passport and my Probation ran out in october. So where does this leave me? Waiting for my permanent to be approved. I have till  March 2nd for the annual report. Just have to get in touch with the BI again :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
58 minutes ago, jimeve said:

. Now I looked at my passport and my Probation ran out in october. So where does this leave me?

:shock_40_anim_gif: Jim i hate to say this BUT you may be now and overstayer best get down and sort it and do some extensions :thumbsup:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:shock_40_anim_gif: Jim i hate to say this BUT you may be now and overstayer best get down and sort it and do some extensions :thumbsup:

how can the probationary be for one month only. Perhaps October 2019

• Like 1