Drug Bust too close to Home, Like next Door!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Just curious, Jack... How did you hear about this if not on the media - coconut telegraph?

Mainly because I now a note of what my neighbours tell me and if you Remember, it happened right next door to me and we still have the Drugs agency in attendance. My neighbour 3 doors up is a PO3 and opposite is an NBI Officer who told me this earlier this Morning as I was walking the Dog, really I am pleased in many ways I am told after the Fact and not before what was happening otherwise I/We could have been dragged into the Situation

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

We could have been dragged into the Situation

Glad to hear it seems to be resolving without your involvement. You seem to have some police and investigators in your neighbourhood - that's good! And glad it did not develop into something a lot worse - for you or anyone else there. Nice to see them do their jobs.

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Just curious, Jack... How did you hear about this if not on the media - coconut telegraph?

Bamboo telegraph.

• Haha 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, jimeve said:

Bamboo telegraph.

Fat controller.png  :hystery: :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 6/26/2019 at 9:21 AM, Tommy T. said:

Ok so now Back on Topic :smile: It seems that the Main man The Squad wanted has been Located in Dalaguete

Well, I know who will be feeling his collar then. They are very good at dealing with drugs in Dalaguete.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Now back on Topic! The said Perpetrator in Hiding, is no longer in Hiding but holed up in a Cell awaiting a trip Back to Negros. Seems that Cebu want to keep him but only have 1 Warrant, (Negros) Dumaguete police have 3 so I guess the numbers may win? :whatever:

Odd that this has not made the media yet but it is an everyday thing and a Filipino involved

I would imagine that with 3 warrants they have a better chance of conviction in 10 years time. Yes, Ok I meant when he goes to court.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1