Dating sites that you pay to use

canadamale
Posted
Posted

yes Tommy lots of men can be perverted. The girl can click off and that is that on to the next profile. no one loses.  When the girl convinces the man he is saving the life of a family member and he sends money then that is scamming and wrong, again only my opinion. To lots of men sending a few hundred dollars is not a hardship and they gladly do it. they get the satisfaction of feeling they are helping someone who has a harder life then them. and they get a online girl to chat with. Few have any intention of moving to the PH. these relationships can be mutually benifitial to both without causing stress and hardship.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
30 minutes ago, canadamale said:

When the girl convinces the man

I would tend to agree that is the line between business and scam.  But having seen it done, the vast majority of the smart filipina chatters do not ask for money.  They leave it "up to you" if you want to send.  Amazingly, it is usually the guy who offers to be the knight in shining armor and send money, unasked, to his fantasy damsel in distress.  Of course she accepts.  It would be rude not to.

The girls have it down to an art, but how can you fault them when the guys are literally throwing money at them?  Many times I have seen it.  It doesn't even surprise me anymore and that is why my comments in this thread revolve around a fool and he money rather than scamming filipinas.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, canadamale said:

Few have any intention of moving to the PH. these relationships can be mutually benifitial to both without causing stress and hardship.

As I said before... if that is what they want and it makes them happy, then I guess it's their dime (or hundreds?). Not for me to judge. I am just not like that... Sure, I was a Boy Scout, but not any more and never like that. I prefer personal relationship where I can touch, feel and smell my mate.

38 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

The girls have it down to an art, but how can you fault them when the guys are literally throwing money at them?  Many times I have seen it.  It doesn't even surprise me anymore and that is why my comments in this thread revolve around a fool and he money rather than scamming filipinas.

And what Dave says is also so true in USA and other places as here in Philippines. I was taught by a mentor in business many years ago that, if a customer is dissatisfied with an order (in my case, printing), then just ask the customer what he wants for recompense... It is almost always far less than I was prepared to offer to make things right. So the women (girls) here seem to have a similar tact - just let the guy make his offer which will possibly or probably be more than she might request? It sounds, to me, from what I read here, that this is possibly the case? Exactly like Dave says too about a "fool and his money."

Hmmm and didn't P. T. Barnum say something just like that?

And don't forget, I think it was W.C. Fields who said, "I never met a con man I didn't like." Just change man to girl or woman?

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I just found out about a "business opportunity" that many filipinas are taking advantage of.  Some foreigners may consider it a scam.  Filipinas consider it lucrative.

Certain dating sites charge the males to join and allow the filipinas to join for free.  However, lately there has been such a demand that these certain site have been paying the filipinas for each response they make to a new foreigner who subsequently replies to them.  They can then go on to the next "fish" or try to milk the guy for money.

My neighbor is doing it, which is how I found out.  She makes good money at it and her Filipino husband has no problem with it.  This same neighbor used to find guys on her own, through dating sites and Facebook, but her husband put a stop to it.  This new way is much more to his liking.

What do you think about this business opportunity?

This might be new to the Philippines but its been on the go for a long time in South American countries and eastern European , the Chinese also are guilty of this 

International dating sites are to be treated with suspicion 

I can remember the names of the sites but its rife with russian and Ukrainian women who get paid to chat to foreigners

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

International dating sites are to be treated with suspicion 

I agree totally!

I only have same comments as before - from Dave and others and myself. Fools and money. Think with the big head...

Edited by Tommy T.

stevewool
Posted
Posted

There was two ladies doing this the girl friends of some sort of relatives to Emma, they had a room in there house where you was not allowed to go in and there they milked there victims, these two ladies was and still are very pretty and that is what they used and maybe a little more flesh, they was sent gifts and cash and the men the attracted mostly was Koreans .

All this I was told about.

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

What do you think about this business opportunity?

Unless you are the dirt bag that I think you are not, this is obviously a tongue in cheek question. But if you want to make some extra bucks..go ahead!:shock_40_anim_gif: 

• I'm Confused 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Just now, Arizona Kid said:

Unless you are the dirt bag that I think you are not, this is obviously a tongue in cheek question.

Let me just say I did not expect a huge positive reaction from the crowd on this forum, but I was curious who would admit they like the idea.  As I mentioned, I knew 2 foreigners who let their live in gfs do exactly what this thread is about.  I did not consider them dirt bags, but I did wonder how they could have a loving relationship and go along with that.  The answer is:  they were not in love.

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

Can scammers like this exist without stupid and naive people? I think not.:mocking:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Let me just say I did not expect a huge positive reaction from the crowd on this forum, but I was curious who would admit they like the idea.  As I mentioned, I knew 2 foreigners who let their live in gfs do exactly what this thread is about.  I did not consider them dirt bags, but I did wonder how they could have a loving relationship and go along with that.  The answer is:  they were not in love.

So you don't consider someone who condones letting their GF rip someone off a dirtbag? We all have our opinions.:Mad: