Has Anyone flown on Korean Air recently?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 7/25/2019 at 6:05 PM, hk blues said:

Each to their own as I said previously.   

The thing that gets me is on news I receive which for example since I'm Aussie I would get more towards my nations news is things like people who go to Bali and hire a bike. Then get run over by a bus and insurance is void as policy says no bike rental.

But the others and many stories I see of people who perhaps got an infection and the bills were so high that gofundme pages were set up to help. 

My point I guess if you are comming for a month then cover your bases.

Dave might have been lucky and hope it stays that way. Also if you have backup money to support yourself or a card which gives you some insurance than great.

Anyone know if insurance on a credit/debit card last forever if you are really living overseas rather than a quick vacation? 

Oh looks like I threw this topic off topic. 

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

My opinion is that western people have been brainwashed by Insurance companies and feel that they need insurance for everything.

In the USA it has reached ridiculous levels.  Six years ago while still living there I was paying approximately $8,000 per year in various premiums.  Medical, automobile, house, life, etc.  The insurance companies are now pushing insurance that will cover the cost of living in old age care facilities.  

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

In the USA it has reached ridiculous levels.  Six years ago while still living there I was paying approximately $8,000 per year in various premiums.  Medical, automobile, house, life, etc.  The insurance companies are now pushing insurance that will cover the cost of living in old age care facilities.  

The whole system is broken and basically corrupt, in a legal sort of way.  Medical insurance is the main road block to me living there.

For travel to the U.S., I have no choice but to buy travel / medical insurance.  One incident could bankrupt me if I didn't have insurance.

• Like 2

Ice Patrol
Posted
Posted

Did anyone have any kind of baggage issues with Korean Air?