13A annual report

jimeve
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Most are wireless now to and can be shared.

Can we share yours then:whistling:

• Haha 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I guess we all have our own idea of Easy Peasy.  For me, Easy Peasy is spending 3-4 k pesos on an All-In-One color printer / copier / scanner that has refillable ink tanks, cheap refills and photo quality printing, then never going out to print / copy / scan or fax.  Most are wireless now to and can be shared.

I only need have a need for a printer maybe twice a year. Tax time, and if I need to send a copy of something to the US Embassy. P100 at the most. You must do a bunch of printing.:biggrin: 

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

I only need have a need for a printer maybe twice a year. Tax time, and if I need to send a copy of something to the US Embassy. P100 at the most. You must do a bunch of printing.:biggrin: 

I brought one over in a BB box, ran out of ink can't get the same ink over here. Oh well, I can use the scan on the machine.

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, jimeve said:

I brought one over in a BB box, ran out of ink can't get the same ink over here. Oh well, I can use the scan on the machine.

Wow..you have a scanner? That's big time for me.  Can't see cost wise for owning one unless I had a business.:mellow:

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

Wow..you have a scanner? That's big time for me.  Can't see cost wise for owning one unless I had a business.:mellow:

I had a business in the UK. all in one printer, scanner. cost about $60. Can't get the ink for it over here. 

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Almost all the inkjet printers are also scanners and copiers now.

ButtCracker
Posted
Posted

Once I believed they where changing the small annual reporting details to toy with us like harp seals at Seaworld I was at peace. If could watch myself doing completely unnecessary busy steps I would find it amusing, too.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, ButtCracker said:

Once I believed they where changing the small annual reporting details to toy with us like harp seals at Seaworld I was at peace. If could watch myself doing completely unnecessary busy steps I would find it amusing, too.

Interesting first post. :89:

• Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, ButtCracker said:

It must be early in the day as it took me a couple of reads to get the meaning.  

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I have a flat bed scanner, but opted not to get a printer.  I use it for emailing government forms, and copying old pics from the photo albums.

• Like 1