PLDT Non performance.

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Yes, maybe you are correct in what you are saying about authority, I was pondering that on my 4 hour drive to and from the city yesterday about how they have probably respect for authority, but the way they drive they have no respect for life.

Maybe on birth they should all get a patience pill that lasts for life, on my way to the plumber just then I was following some motorcycles and saw in the rear view mirror a car that wanted to overtake me, to which he did although there was a truck coming in the opposite direction but he still did overtake me and then pulled in front of me nearly colliding with me, all for the sake of one car length.

• Like 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Onemore52 said:

Yes, maybe you are correct in what you are saying about authority, I was pondering that on my 4 hour drive to and from the city yesterday about how they have probably respect for authority, but the way they drive they have no respect for life.

Maybe on birth they should all get a patience pill that lasts for life, on my way to the plumber just then I was following some motorcycles and saw in the rear view mirror a car that wanted to overtake me, to which he did although there was a truck coming in the opposite direction but he still did overtake me and then pulled in front of me nearly colliding with me, all for the sake of one car length.

Next time you will keep closer to the vehicles in front. Shutting them out is how I pass the time driving

• Like 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

But I have been passing my time driving by not being in a hurry to get anywhere, which landed me in the spot of bother I got myself in yesterday, I will have to try harder.

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 2/14/2020 at 5:15 AM, Onemore52 said:

Oh I forgot to mention, that they will only raise a docket if your account is in credit, now seeing that our account was due a week ago, I didn't pay it because of the continuing saga with these bastards, so they want me to pay up front again for a service that is not working properly with no guarantee that anything will be done, this I know.

Would appear to be a catch 22.....Unless your into a lot of down..up...loading check out a little router. We use a globe load it P1000 a month and although slow does OK to down load a couple of movies over night and e mail simple searching works fine, no hassles.

• 6 months later...
jimeve
Posted
Posted

PLDT.

Back on line at last,  reported the fault on Friday they turned up Monday to fix the broken cable. I suppose they don't work week-ends.

• Like 1