Toilet Paper Shortage in the USA!

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, graham59 said:

So nobody uses dried leaves anymore ?  :89:

Hmmmm, maybe I will hang a banana leaf on the wall with a pair of scissors.  :hystery:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Its really true.  I now live in a sleepy little town on an island on the west coast of Canada.  Today I was down to my last roll of CR tissue so I had to go join the hunt.  Almost every where is sold out due to panic buying.  All stores have a limit on the number of packs you can buy (1 per person or 2 per family is normal) and the signs look funny hanging on empty aisles.

Luckily I found a store that just received a supply so I still do not have to learn the tabo tabo method

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Jack D
Posted
Posted

Forget about the tabo and tp, I'm saving up my $'s to buy one of these:

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Jake said:

Long term advantage doing the Filipino tabo-tabo method?  It finally got rid of my "rhoids".  I may die of the Corona virus but my butt will be squeaky clean.......he, he.    

I really prefer the true Japanese-style bidet toilet seat/cover.

It not only provides a heated seat, warmed water and directed flow for both "his" and "hers," but also fanned, directed air dry. It has the control panel so you can pick and choose your favourite options.

They also flush automatically when you stand up, so you really never have to even touch the toilet. How decadent is that?

Of course, they don't give them away... but (or should I say butt?)...

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

When I was very young, I am told, my mother used to wipe my butt with my diaper then rinse it in the toilet then throw the diapers in a wash machine.  Wash, rinse, repeat.

Now I am trying to find them old diapers but some idiot must have thrown them out. :1927_:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 3/14/2020 at 1:13 PM, manofthecoldland said:

In Mel Brooks film 'Blazing Saddles

I like the part when Cleavon Little puts himself under arrest.:smile:

• Haha 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

Well I hope the Mrs has been using a 'dedicated' piece of soap to wipe her bum-hole on...and not leaving it there for me to wash my face with. :89: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic