UNITED STATES STIMULUS CHECKS

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I guess that depends on your point of view, your political views, and which news sources you want to believe.   If you want to believe everything CNN says, or not find out what they ignore, so be it.

You could take your post word for word, except replace CNN with FOX, and it would be equally true.   I watch both and switch back and forth, trying to pick out any facts from all the BS.   Each network has some people that are somewhat reasonable, but the "stars" of both organizations are basically talking heads with extreme views that reflect opinions of extreme bias as opposed to offering "news".

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Each network has some people that are somewhat reasonable,

Spot on,,,,,,,,,,,If you watch the panel shows on cnn and fox, one has 4 dems and 1 rep, the other 4 rep and 1 dem..............

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

The house of reps just voted to increase the checks to $2000.  Expectations are that it will fail in the senate.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, earthdome said:

In the US the election is really done precinct by precinct, county by county. There is no one single way to vote in the US, each state, county and even precinct may use different methods. Each has their own level of risk for fraud.  Some fraud happens due to corrupt election/government officials at the polling place and some happens by organized efforts to "harvest" more votes. If you follow the news you likely already understand that only a few number of swing states determined the outcome of the election. Within those states only a few counties could swing the election one way or the other. So you don't need massive fraud. You need just enough fraud in a few select places. In this election those places were Democrat controlled big cities/counties in swing states. City's like Philiadelphia, PA, Atlanta, GA, etc.

Here is a joke I made to my brother about the vote, "What did one election poll worker whisper to the other? I see dead people."

I am not an expert but I was appointed to a special committee formed by my State's Secretary of State to research and make recommendations regarding moving towards electronic voting.

I get all that, I have watched the circus form the beginning but I still find it too hard to believe that voter fraud took place on enough of  a scale to skew the result - I just cannot see it.  And, much more importantly, the courts seem to agree.  

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I get all that, I have watched the circus form the beginning but I still find it too hard to believe that voter fraud took place on enough of  a scale to skew the result - I just cannot see it.  And, much more importantly, the courts seem to agree.  

Probably more media fraud than voter fraud. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, hk blues said:

HK, election fraud is a great American sport with a long history. The democrat party is known for harvesting votes of people that should have long ago been removed from the list of registered voters due to moving, death etc. The Republicans are known for dirty tricks to try and suppress voter turnout in heavily democrat precincts. They pass laws and implement methods of voting to ensure there are ways to cheat. The media doesn't report on this much and most of the national media for this election have ignored anything that doesn't support the Democrats.

The courts require evidence and there are many ways in which the fraud can occur which make it difficult to obtain evidence of a specific fraudulent event. Votes are required to be anonymous. So for absentee and mail in votes once the envelop gets ripped open and the vote moved across the line to those to be counted nothing can be done. You would have to collect evidence on that individual vote prior to it crossing that line where it is counted showing it was fraudulent and keep it separated from others to be able to contest it.

Finally, I think that some people are intimidated by the tactics of the far left and either fearful for themselves personally or fearful that the cities will erupt in violent protests if Biden doesn't become president.

• Like 3

intrepid
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, earthdome said:

Here is a joke I made to my brother about the vote, "What did one election poll worker whisper to the other? I see dead people."

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted (edited)

Edited by intrepid
double post

intrepid
Posted
Posted (edited)

Edited by intrepid
double post

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Guys

You have made this a political topic which if anyone reads the rules is not allowed here for the obvious reason that it can get out of hand and its not a political forum.

Time to reflect on something nice for a change as I am sick of the same crap and arguments   , debates I mean.

CLOSED

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic