THIRD STIMULUS CHECK

Yeochief
Posted
Posted

Anyone else getting this?  A deposit for $2,800.00 will be available to your EveryDay Checking 3/17/2021 from PPD IRS TREAS 310 TAXEIP3.  

• Like 3
  • Love it 1

softail
Posted
Posted

Yep, getting the deposit on the 17th

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, softail said:

Yep, getting the deposit on the 17th

" You cheques in the Post" comes to mind :wink:

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Have not seen the first two and not holding my breath for a third.  :Mad:

• Sad 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Heeb
Posted
Posted
On 3/13/2021 at 9:01 AM, Yeochief said:

Anyone else getting this?  A deposit for $2,800.00 will be available to your EveryDay Checking 3/17/2021 from PPD IRS TREAS 310 TAXEIP3.  

Yes, I did,

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
On 3/12/2021 at 5:01 PM, Yeochief said:

Yes.

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
On 3/13/2021 at 3:21 PM, Mike J said:

Have not seen the first two and not holding my breath for a third.  :Mad:

Either you are making too much money to qualify or the IRS needs your bank information.  There is a website for this.  A week later, "magic" money appears in your account.  I call it magic because the government created it digitally.  No.  I am not complaining.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, JJReyes said:

Either you are making too much money to qualify or the IRS needs your bank information.  There is a website for this.  A week later, "magic" money appears in your account.  I call it magic because the government created it digitally.  No.  I am not complaining.

Too much income is DEFINATELY not the problem.  I did receive the "notice" that the first check had been "sent" here to the Phillipines.  The notice arrived about six months after it was dated.   The check(s) have never arrived.  Notified the government via fax form in Novembers, no reply.  Hopefully when I file taxes it will be resolved.   But . . . like I said earlier, I will not be holding my breath.  :whistling:

• Like 2

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
On 3/15/2021 at 11:19 AM, Mike J said:

Hopefully when I file taxes it will be resolved. 

If you use TurboTax online, there is a step in the process that let's you claim stimulus payments you did not receive. You should also check out the IRS site: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment .

baronapart
Posted
Posted

The boss and I received the third stimulus deposit on 03-16-21.  Getting married in 2019 was one of the best decisions I have made. Without my wife I would not have been eligible for the stimulus at all))))

• Like 1