Planet Lockdown: How and why the World Bank and the World Health Organization created a false covid pandemic

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
36 minutes ago, scott h said:

or out of my Aunt Tilly's bum

Interesting, never thought Aunt Tilly's bum may have been the source but who knows. :tiphat: 

• Haha 4

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Interesting, never thought Aunt Tilly's bum may have been the source but who knows. :tiphat: 

Depends upon if she ever worked in a girly bar or not :whistling:

• Haha 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

Depends upon if she ever worked in a girly bar or not

Shhhh.  Aunt Tilley's lace and a pretty face.  (Sound it out)

• Haha 3
  • I'm Confused 1

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Shhhh.  Aunt Tilley's lace and a pretty face.  (Sound it out)

I guess Aunt Tilly met the Big Bopper.

• Thanks 2
  • Love it 1

Balisidar
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, JDDavao said:

Bone-tired of this nonsense. The second pandemic is Delusional Disorder.

get_yours.jpg

The face is still uncovered.  Not much protection there.😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
On 6/17/2021 at 9:26 PM, scott h said:

Hear, Hear! :cheers:

I have reached the point that I dont give a good holy G Damn if it came from a lab in china, the man in the moon or out of my Aunt Tilly's bum. Everyone GET THE DAMN SHOT! I dont want to spend the last 10-15 years of my life locked down or having to get a swab up my shnooze just to go to a resort in the province next door. 

Sorry, not happening. I can't have anything that increases blood clots. You will just have to stay locked down for the next 30 years or so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, robert k said:

Sorry, not happening. I can't have anything that increases blood clots. You will just have to stay locked down for the next 30 years or so.

I am with @scott h, tired of being in lockdown and having little or no social life.  Had a stroke in 2017 and now have to take blood thinning meds.  Astra vaccine June 3rd, will get the second Aug 3rd.   The chances of death from vaccine induced blood clots, especially among men, is far lower than the chances of catching and dying from covid.  

• Like 3

Shady
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Mike J said:

The chances of death from vaccine induced blood clots, especially among men, is far lower than the chances of catching and dying from covid.  

An obviously non-provable statement. 

Some people take care of themselves physically and accept the risks of the big scary planet, like they've been doing their entire adult life.

And others voluntarily welcome something into their blood that at best, only reduces symptoms, or worse, may kill them.

Not a difficult decision, though I support the sentiment that everyone else should take their chances with a vaccine...

• Haha 2

• Jollygoodfellow unlocked this topic
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic