Not really good planning from IATF and BI

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

TBH with LGU's still in charge of who can enter their areas it's still as big a minefield as it was when @Gator and I entered.  The only thing they've taken out of the equation is the quarantine period on arrival in the country, as far as I can tell that's the only step they've taken out of the process.  Hopefully @GeoffH it's as simple for you as it was for me in Dumaguete.  

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

Hopefully @GeoffH it's as simple for you as it was for me in Dumaguete.  

Thanks Brett, I've still got 8 weeks before departure so it's possible that CDO will go from level III back to level II.

If not I've got a fall back plan and I can go to the family in Ozamiz not CDO.

• Like 2

Talako
Posted
Posted
On 1/31/2022 at 4:41 PM, KC813 said:

Because of the sloppy releases of IATF/DFS/BI, I have still not seen conclusive evidence that the U.S. CDC vaccination card meets the stated IATF requirements because (for most of us in the states) it is not a “national/state digital certificate”.

Another source besides the US Embassy already given that the CDC cards are ok is the Houston Consulate:

(Bold is their Emphasis)

https://houstonpcg.dfa.gov.ph/

A. FULLY VACCINATED International Arriving Passengers

1. They shall be required to present a negative Reverse Transcription – Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) test taken within forty-eight (48) hours prior to departure from the country of origin.
  2. Upon arrival, they shall no longer be required to observe mandatory facility-based quarantine but shall self-monitor for any sign or symptom for seven (7) days with the first day being the date of arrival and shall be required to report to the local government unit of destination upon the manifestation of symptoms, if any.
  3. International arriving passengers must have any of the following proofs of vaccination against COVID-19:
    1. World Health Organization (WHO) International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis; OR
    2. VaxCertPH; OR
    3. National/state certificate of the foreign government, including original CDC vaccination cards for those vaccinated in the US.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, GeoffH said:

Thanks Brett, I've still got 8 weeks before departure so it's possible that CDO will go from level III back to level II.

If not I've got a fall back plan and I can go to the family in Ozamiz not CDO.

Here you go

https://business.inquirer.net/340085/cebu-pacific-says-more-domestic-destinations-ease-travel-requirements

• Thanks 1