13 A Permanent Approved; now some questions for the veterans :)

Shol
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, graham59 said:

Well, after a quick visit to our friendly local Immigration office today, I now have a ‘Permanent Resident’ stamp in my shiny new British passport… and just a sweet smile and a reminder from the young lady behind the counter, to remember to pop in next year, with my 310 Annual Report pesos. 

New ACR-1 card on its way, valid for 5 years. :thumbsup:

So they didn't tell you to go and get the Annual Report as well where you did it?  

I was told and did the annual report right after my passport/stamp were handed to me.  Also the ACR card was already available.  This was Intramuros though.

Maybe this was another "Intramuros only" scam lol.    Might not be a bad idea to find out for sure.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Shol said:

So they didn't tell you to go and get the Annual Report as well where you did it?  

I was told and did the annual report right after my passport/stamp were handed to me.  Also the ACR card was already available.  This was Intramuros though.

Maybe this was another "Intramuros only" scam lol.    Might not be a bad idea to find out for sure.

It is only about timing.  Annual Report is Jan/Feb and Graham got his 13a complete in March.  He would have paid the Annual Report fee before.

If you had not done in yet in Jan/Feb, they would have asked you to do it.  You got your 13a completed in late Feb., right?

• Like 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

Yes indeed ... did my annual report in January... same day as applying for Probationary 13A to 'Permanent' . :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Shol
Posted
Posted

Ok that's why you didn't need to do it as I didn't know that you already did it.  Duh Shol :)

Makes sense now just looking out for everyone from as many angles as possible!

Take care!

• Like 2