No RT-PCR for boosted foreigners or insurance

baronapart
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Clermont said:

Very unique that word, I’ve never heard a translation for the word Yank, a Yank is a yank, I’ve heard of a lot of derogatory explanations of the word but JFG would put me in the naughty corner if I wrote them, so we’re back to a plain old Yank, I hope that helped. :cheersty:

That's not what i meant. I want to know what you meant about the BB privilege))))

• Haha 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Good news, I have some family arriving in August for a couple of weeks, this will smooth the path somewhat.  

Clermont
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, baronapart said:

That's not what i meant. I want to know what you meant about the BB privilege))))

Sorry us colonists do get things mixed up it’s a throwback to the Pommy heritage. What a BB visa is if one parter is of PI descent the other can get a pass for up-to 12 months free, plenty of reading on the subject. One condition is you have to be married and show your marriage certificate, these are the odds you’ll have to weigh up, married or single.

Freebie
Posted
Posted

But is there still a OneHealthpass ????  if there is, whats the point now ??

Possum
Posted
Posted
32 minutes ago, Freebie said:

My daughter arrived at NAIA yesterday with One Health Pass but was told it had the wrong barcode. Apparently everyone had the wrong barcode as it appeared from the photo she sent of the crowded waiting area most people had the "wrong barcode." It only took 1.5 hours for her to get out of the airport so perhaps everything is back to normal.

https://www.philstar.com/business/2022/05/27/2184085/naia-tagged-worst-business-class-airport-world-intl-study

• Like 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Freebie said:

Yes, keeps people employed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Viking
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I'll add unvaccinated allowed also but need to quarantine.

Does this mean that unvaccinated foreign tourists are now allowed to enter or is it only for unvaccinated philippinos and OFW?

baronapart
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Clermont said:

Sorry us colonists do get things mixed up it’s a throwback to the Pommy heritage. What a BB visa is if one parter is of PI descent the other can get a pass for up-to 12 months free, plenty of reading on the subject. One condition is you have to be married and show your marriage certificate, these are the odds you’ll have to weigh up, married or single.

I understand thanks. I thought there was something new with the BB privilege. I use it so I depend on it not changing much.

JamesBond
Posted
Posted
On 5/27/2022 at 2:36 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

What's the big deal. The info came from a goverment site taken from IATF rules. 

The PNA article in the first post referred only to RT-PCR tests; antigen tests have also been an option with different rules.

The IATF site is up again now, and you can see that all testing requirements have been removed for vaccinated and boosted travelers: resolution 168.

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Viking said:

Does this mean that unvaccinated foreign tourists are now allowed to enter or is it only for unvaccinated philippinos and OFW?

Reading it anyone can enter but if unvaccinated you have two quarantines to do. One in an approved hotel on arrival. 

• Like 1