How Did You Meet Your Wife/Partner/Girlfriend?

• 1 month later...
Jake
Posted
Posted

I met Judy at Playboy International Club in Manila, early 1980's.  Back then, Hefner had a few international clubs, so the establishment and especially the Bunnies were the real deal.  Hefner's policies were strictly followed and the girls were well protected.  Did I mention that dating any customers was prohibited.  As a result, Bunny Jade politely turned me down but I started writing love letters, corny poetry, AT&T international operator assist (from San Diego, CA), FTD flowers and more corny poetry.  She eventually arrived at LAX on a fiancé visa, married in 1985.    

Been together 37 years now, with four kids and my own dog house.  Any other woman would have thrown me under a carabao taking a dump a long time ago.  She keeps her bolo knife well sharpened.  Good boy ako.  

beast and the beauty.PNG

• Like 4
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, Jake said:

I met Judy at Playboy International Club in Manila

I am calling BS on this one chief. No way they would let a swab jocky into a high class place like that,,,,,after all I couldnt get in :whistling:

• Haha 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, scott h said:

I am calling BS on this one chief. No way they would let a swab jocky into a high class place like that,,,,,after all I couldnt get in :whistling:

I remember that place, it was still open on my first visit on a naval ship in the 80's, wouldn't let me in either and I'm a swab jocky!  Admittedly I had to hold a hand over one eye to not see double but.. I've always said @Jake is a special lad...

• Haha 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, scott h said:

Copy that Sergeant Major!  I did ask the hotel concierge if I could purchase a Playboy key.  She said not necessary after confirming I was a hotel guest (Salahis Hotel on Roxas Blvd).  Upon entry for my 1st time ever, I was overwhelmed with eye candy.  Enough to last me a lifetime of wet dreams.

But I knew I didn't belong there.  Too high society, too much class and untouchable.  But doing shots of Jose gave me some false bravado to actually have a decent conversation with Bunny Jade.  Unlike the normal conversation I had with the ladies of Olongapo, my hometown.  

Bunny Jade.PNG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1