Building our house

jimeve
Posted
Posted (edited)

How deep is your well going to be? Our's 50ft deep.

Edited by jimeve
spelling

Joey G
Posted
Posted

Looks like it's gonna be a great place..... quick question... 10,000 gallon septic.... was that a requirement?  We only use a 1,000 gallon (in the USA)... 10,000 seems like a huge septic tank, at least to me.... is there a reason it's that big?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
58 minutes ago, Joey G said:

Looks like it's gonna be a great place..... quick question... 10,000 gallon septic.... was that a requirement?  We only use a 1,000 gallon (in the USA)... 10,000 seems like a huge septic tank, at least to me.... is there a reason it's that big?

Level 1 is the septic tank.  Level 2 is the pool.

• Like 2

gbmmbg
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Joey G said:

10,000 gallon septic.

The reason we went that large is there will be 4 houses using the same tank. So its just a economy of scale thing.

• Like 4

gbmmbg
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, jimeve said:

How deep is your well going to be? Our's 50ft deep.

We are at 220feet as of now with 90feet of head water. The well drillers are going to drop the casings down and do a pump test to see what our well flow rate is. The well that supplies the water to the area out here  is at 310 feet but they are also higher up the hill so hopefully the pump flow rate will be good.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
russellmania
Posted
Posted

How many sqm is your house going to be? Can you share your floor plan?

gbmmbg
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, russellmania said:

How many sqm is your house going to be? Can you share your floor plan?

80 SM on the 1'st, 102 on the 2'nd and 20 on the 3'rd so 202 SM. The floor plan have changed so much we have to submit "as built" drawings when we are done to get the residency certificate. I can post them in a few months when we are done.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
gbmmbg
Posted
Posted

Its funny, the last few weeks people visiting Simala church have been coming over to were we are building our house to ask "when is the resort going to open"? Two days ago a couple stopped by and i asked them how did they find my house. She pulled out her phone and said, look your house is in all the photos that everyone is taking along the wall of the church......Great. looks like i need to put up the gate at the driveway.

20230225_114325.jpg

• Like 3