Hello Everyone !!! Final Retirement Plans In Process

RockinFray
Posted
Posted

No I have not visited. I do not have anymore family there, that I know of.

RockinFray
Posted
Posted

There really are some real jerks on this forum. I am NOT asking any of you for permission to relocate. You dont like it? TUFF S**T !!! All these angry people who are clearly unhappy only wanting to rain on others parades. If you dont have any nice to say, DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL !! And for the ones that cant read, NO, I have not physically been in the Philippines, but neither did you at one point also. So Please, leave my post alone with all of your immature nasty digs. Now lets see if you can read and understand that

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, RockinFray said:

There really are some real jerks on this forum. I am NOT asking any of you for permission to relocate. You dont like it? TUFF S**T !!! All these angry people who are clearly unhappy only wanting to rain on others parades. If you dont have any nice to say, DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL !! And for the ones that cant read, NO, I have not physically been in the Philippines, but neither did you at one point also. So Please, leave my post alone with all of your immature nasty digs. Now lets see if you can read and understand that

I have a feeling you are not going to fit in here, and yet, you persist in telling the members what assholes they are.  Truth is, this is who we are, and as you so succinctly put it.

14 minutes ago, RockinFray said:

You dont like it? TUFF S**T !!!

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

RockinFray
Posted
Posted

Someone knew who I was speaking to, but you still cant read

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Welcome Rockinfray.  Not much to say that others haven't already other than "What you have written is totally vague" is actually Old55's signature.  You're not the first one to mistake it for something else :thumbsup:

I removed my signature line. Thanks for pointing that out to him Brett. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
36 minutes ago, RockinFray said:

Someone knew who I was speaking to, but you still cant read

I will give you a choice, you can apologize to the members as they are trying to help even if they did not perhaps read or missed part of your posts. Calling members jerks shows me you need to stay in the states. Anyway, the choice is to apologize and move on or I will remove you. Waiting for a nice reply.

• Like 3

HappyJack
Posted
Posted

I read and reread his 1st post a few times to make sure I didn't miss it but it never said if actually has been here.  I was just trying to confirm that so we can give him proper advice.  Moving to a country you have never been to is not something to take lightly, ESPECIALLY here.  This is NOT an easy place to live if little things bother you and it does seem like he gets easily annoyed.  I assume we have an ignore button here somewhere. 

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, HappyJack said:

I assume we have an ignore button here somewhere. 

Yes you do

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
46 minutes ago, HappyJack said:

I assume we have an ignore button here somewhere. 

If @RockinFraycontinues to insult members here you will not need the ignore button, he will be kicked to the curb.  We do not put up with that kind of behaviour on this forum.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1