Hello Everyone !!! Final Retirement Plans In Process

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I think for any newbie to the Philippines they should first understand that when approaching a local for information you must be prepared to be given false information just for them to save face. If you react angrily to everything that is said to you here you are in for a rude awakening. I think if the original poster is hovering about to be successful in the Philippines you have to learn to let things go before losing your temper or you could have a short and unpleasant time in this neck of the woods..

• Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted

After reading his outburst I recon his 1/16 Filipino came to the forefront of his brain ,plus I cannot see in any of the replies that had caused this either 

• Like 5

hk blues
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, stevewool said:

After reading his outburst I recon his 1/16 Filipino came to the forefront of his brain ,plus I cannot see in any of the replies that had caused this either 

To be fair, I think he got irritated by the questions on whether he had been here before or not or born here even, and the fact that several posts were contradicting each other on this despite his original post being relatively clear on that.  

Does that justify his reaction - No - it's just part of the cut and thrust of this forum, all forums.    

• Like 3

Kiwi-Alan
Posted
Posted

Let him come, i think he will be stiched up and build a house, and in quick time be out on the street broke, before his head stops spinning. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Kiwi-Alan said:

Let him come, i think he will be stiched up and build a house, and in quick time be out on the street broke, before his head stops spinning. 

Steady on there , no need for that , I thought I was doing the right thing ,hang about I thought you was on about me for the first part anyway .Sorry :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 1
  • Haha 4