Best Method to Stay in the Philippines - Marriage or SRRV

Freebie
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, hk blues said:

How exactly did you check his credentials? 

Actually I asked if he had a male appendage . he hummed and hawed on the answer and then looked more closely at the elbow bend in arm, shoulders , etc....enuogh for me. I wasnt going to go foraging in the undergrowth......lol

• Haha 1

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

You guys ..... 🤣

Screenshot_20230418-095557_Gallery.jpg

• Haha 1

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

Best Method to Stay in the Philippines - Marriage or SRRV

Found it

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Greglm said:

With all due respect to the OP you should never post your income on any form of internet. Getting married is not needed for staying in the Philippines as the visitor visa can be renewed incrementally for up to 3 years. That said you could enjoy a modest lifestyle here. Getting married for a visa is not recommended in any country. In the Philippines it can ruin your life and threaten your freedom in more ways than one.

Come and enjoy the Philippines but make sure you have enough saved to go back to Canada for any emergencies

that may arise. Trust me, they will arise.

Good advice -

I'll also throw in that as for emergencies, if they are of the emergency kind it's unlikely a trip home would be viable so ensuring there is at least a half-decent hospital close enough to provide some kind of emergency care may be a literal life-saver.  I fully understand that some choose to live off-grid here but they, I'm sure, take the risks into account along with the benefits.

• Like 1