Filipinas and their nose jobs

Kingpin
Posted
Posted

1-Xyriel-Manabat-Rhinoplasty-1024x576.jp

It’s now 2023! More and more people are openly acknowledging their decision to undergo cosmetic surgery. Xyriel Manabat reveals stunning new nose after rhinoplasty

https://sugbo.ph/2023/xyriel-manabat-rhinoplasty/

Stop. You look weird.

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Which are the before and after photographs?

• Haha 4

hk blues
Posted
Posted

To be honest, if you didn't know it you would say those were 2 different people and not because of the nose job.  It's amazing what a bit of make-up and hair styling can do.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, hk blues said:

To be honest, if you didn't know it you would say those were 2 different people and not because of the nose job.  It's amazing what a bit of make-up and hair styling can do.

She had fat removed from her cheeks which makes her look different.  She was cuter before and reminded me of a Filipina who used to work for me in the 90s.  In her case, she was very small busted, got divorced, then got a boob job.  So insecure.

• Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

She had fat removed from her cheeks which makes her look different.  She was cuter before and reminded me of a Filipina who used to work for me in the 90s.  In her case, she was very small busted, got divorced, then got a boob job.  So insecure.

I thought there was more at play than a simple nose job.  I will admit I think she looks way better now.  

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, BrettGC said:

I call it the "Ladyboy nose".  It's pretty much universal amongst transgender migrants that can afford the surgery. 

And old-money lolas

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I see a few Filipinos around Boracay and to my eye they look strange. One of our friends got one and she was a good looking girl before. I was dreading her asking me what I thought about it as I'm not very diplomatic. To me it's like the ones that use skin whiteners, their face shape just doesn't suit the white look for the majority that I see, they almost look sick. 

• Like 2