Filipinas and their nose jobs

hk blues
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Probably a generation thing and life experiences but many Westerners, not all, view light skinned Filipinos and those with plastic surgery as insecure and high maintenance, good for short time but not long time.

Light skinned and with plastic surgery maybe yes, but light skinned alone - I'm not so sure I'd agree with that.  

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, hk blues said:

Light skinned and with plastic surgery maybe yes, but light skinned alone - I'm not so sure I'd agree with that.  

It appears that some Pinay are even going so far as injecting medicine/chemicals that whiten the skin.  I find that very disturbing. :sad:

• I'm Confused 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
On 9/30/2023 at 7:26 AM, Mike J said:

It appears that some Pinay are even going so far as injecting medicine/chemicals that whiten the skin.  I find that very disturbing. :sad:

I see a lot of it on Boracay as the island gets it's fair shate of so called influencers. The Filipinos who are mixed race tend to have a lighter skin but also a slighly different face shape which compliments white skin, many of the full blood Filipinos look slightly strange with white skin, a bit like the old Hollywood celebrities and their plastic surgery.

I have seen a few and my friends wife being a perfect example who has gone down the route of a nose job and skin whiteners, she used to be attractive previously and now looks a bit like a lady boy as she is taller than your average Filipina and you can notice she has work done, she is also more sensitive to the sun, there's also three older Filipinas that hang out in one of the restaurants that I go to now and again who must have got into plastic surgery at the start.  As for the Korean tourists I'd hazzard a guess about 50% of them have had a nose job, apparently it's extremely common there, that and thick white makeup. I've only seen two Korean women out of literaly thousands that have had a proper tan. Most cover themselves head to foot in clothing and a wide hat.

• Sad 2

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

My Wife has a nose job and takes the whitening injections:biggrin:. Her nose looks a lot better to me but I'm not bothered either way. She get stopped by random Filipino women and asked about it nearly every week.

The whitening injections Filipinos take are just glutathione, it's actually good for you.