Annual Report 2024

hk blues
Posted
Posted

Thanks for posting - seems to be the same as previous years as far as I can see, at least for me. 

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 12/20/2023 at 11:51 AM, hk blues said:

Thanks for posting - seems to be the same as previous years as far as I can see, at least for me. 

Did they have the virtual reporting before?  That is probably very helpful for those not living close to an office.

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Did they have the virtual reporting before?  That is probably very helpful for those not living close to an office.

Sorry, yes, that is a significant change but as It doesn't affect me I conveniently ignored it! :hystery:

And, yes, it's a biggie and another example of how things here do improve albeit at a slower pace than many of us would like! 

• Like 1

Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

I note that in Section 3, if you are over 60 yrs old that you don't have to report in person.

Has anyone tried this in the past?

Section 7 states that if you live in Manila then you are to report to Robinsons Place Mall not the BI main office as one might think.

Edited by Lee
clarification

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Lee said:

I note that in Section 3, if you are over 60 yrs old that you don't have to report in person.

Section 7 states that if you live in Manila then you are to report to Robinsons Place Mall not the BI main office as one might think.

The over 60 exception means that someone can go to the office for you.  However now they have the virtual option with Google meet.  Some might use that.

That Manila office part is confusing.  You can do it at almost any BI office.  The full list is in the document.

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
41 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

The over 60 exception means that someone can go to the office for you.  However now they have the virtual option with Google meet.  Some might use that.

That Manila office part is confusing.  You can do it at almost any BI office.  The full list is in the document.

I read it that the main office is not accepting Annual Reports and instead it is to be done at Robinson's.

Lee
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, hk blues said:

I read it that the main office is not accepting Annual Reports and instead it is to be done at Robinson's.

So did I---could simply mean that we are all wrong. LOL

Just went through the e service procedures. Hit submit and received nothing for my troubles. Perhaps have to wait until 2024 to do this.

Seem to recall the stories from last years annual report.

1) My local BI didn't even ask for the ref # form.

2) My local BI wouldn't let me in the door w/o the ref # form.

3) My local BI made me a ref # form on the spot for a fee.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Lee said:

That is what I have done for the past three years.  You should give the person a Limited Power of Attorney to report for you.  

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, hk blues said:

Yep, happened to me last year,,,went to main BI,,,was given directions to the Robinson's. (pretty easy to find) Had to wait for the mall to open (9am if I remember correctly), was in and out in 10 minutes. 

This year I will go to Mall of Asia, right down the road from me.

• Like 1