Annual Report 2024

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

they have the virtual option with Google meet.  Some might use that.

Hopefully some might use that and report the results here. Sounds too good to be true (ie work).

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Hopefully some might use that and report the results here. Sounds too good to be true (ie work).

I was thinking the same, but demand will probably be limited.  It is a lot more work than going to an office, if the office is nearby.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

I was thinking the same, but demand will probably be limited.  It is a lot more work than going to an office, if the office is nearby.

As I've said a few times on here, the Annual Report is one of the few times I'm let loose so I'm all for in-person reporting! 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I go for the least amount of work.  My wife does mine. :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rooster
Posted
Posted

I just completed the online e-service form and got my reference number and it said it's only good for 5 days so I guess i have to resubmit and get a new number before I decide to report.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
On 12/24/2023 at 2:56 PM, Rooster said:

I just completed the online e-service form and got my reference number and it said it's only good for 5 days so I guess i have to resubmit and get a new number before I decide to report.

That might be new as I don't recall any time limit last year. Good to know.

MikeyD
Posted
Posted

I am on the Balikbayan Privilege since 6/30/23 and plan to start the application process for the 13a visa in January 2024.  From what I've read so far it doesn't seem that I need to do an annual report while on the Balikbayan Privilege.  I need to do some more research to try to confirm but does anyone know for sure if that is true?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

I am on the Balikbayan Privilege since 6/30/23 and plan to start the application process for the 13a visa in January 2024.  From what I've read so far hatit doesn't seem that I need to do an annual report while on the Balikbayan Privilege.  I need to do some more research to try to confirm but does anyone know for sure if t is true?

While you are on BB, Immigration have no knowledge of you so NO you don't need to to do any Reporting :tiphat:

• Like 2

starrt
Posted
Posted

First off, in reply to Rooster's post, the 5 day limit only applies for when you do everything, especially the payment, online. It does not apply to showing up in person to a BI office.

I registered online on Monday, Jan 1, got an email confirming the online registration. I printed that, and showed up at the BI office in SM Aura, witht he print out, my passport, and ACR card.

They now have a numbering system for the various windows. When my number got called, handed in my documents, had my photo taken, and got the payment papers, no fuss, no questions. I went to the cashier, paid my 310 Pesos and left.

Overall, not a bad experience.

• Like 4

hk blues
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, starrt said:

First off, in reply to Rooster's post, the 5 day limit only applies for when you do everything, especially the payment, online. It does not apply to showing up in person to a BI office.

I registered online on Monday, Jan 1, got an email confirming the online registration. I printed that, and showed up at the BI office in SM Aura, witht he print out, my passport, and ACR card.

They now have a numbering system for the various windows. When my number got called, handed in my documents, had my photo taken, and got the payment papers, no fuss, no questions. I went to the cashier, paid my 310 Pesos and left.

Overall, not a bad experience.

Thanks, especially for the further detail on the 5-day registration.

I'll wait until end of January as usual.