Posted
Posted

Here we go again...:popcorn:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Well if it comes again, it can find me at Home, I never got it last time and I most certainly am not going to run from it, so Bring it on down  :shades:

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:89: OMW, maybe you could expand on this answer.

Can't say much here because this forum does not really allow free speech and discussion of ideas, especially regarding Covid and the pandemic.  If it did, we could discuss, in retrospect, all the proven mistakes made during the pandemic and all of the "conspiracy theories" proven not to be conspiracy theories.

12 hours ago, Mike J said:

The Philippines deserves a lot of credit for not allowing that to happen.   

However, I will say that saying "the Philippines deserves a lot of credit" seems to be an endorsement of face shields, wearing masks in cars, etc.  Slums probably survived "well" for reasons I will not go into.

• Love it 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

for reasons I will not go into.

How predictable, No Bottle on Both Answers, :89: Sorry Tom But........................................

16 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Can't say much here because this forum does not really allow free speech and discussion of ideas, especially regarding Covid and the pandemic.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

How predictable, No Bottle on Both Answers, :89: Sorry Tom But........................................

9 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:89: OMW, maybe you could expand on this answer.

Gee whiz Jack, it appears you are egging me on :shock_40_anim_gif:That's cool, whatever floats your boat.  I will opt out :6:Enjoy your evening.  I'm sure the moderators are having urgent meetings on this now.

• I'm Confused 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Back on topic. I was happy on Boracay. Restrictions were in place which due to the poor medical infrastructure saved many lives. 

I went through the usual face masks and shields, signing into shops etc but as a whole I had beautiful beaches to walk and living inside a resort with only about 5 other people I was very luckily. The added bonus was zero videoke. 

• Like 4

Lee
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

If it did, we could discuss, in retrospect, all the proven mistakes made during the pandemic and all of the "conspiracy theories" proven not to be conspiracy theories.

We could probably have this discussion but some would push their opinions/beliefs to the nth degree regardless of what the facts suggest.

• Like 2