Where can a senior find a true love in the Philippines?

Gutenberg
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, P_X said:

Dating site are no Bueno. 

How come? I think the Filipinas I chat up on f. ex. Facebook are pretty flirtatious and responding rate is crazy in comparison to Thailand.

Well, okay, okay, that sounded like something but I just wrote to 2 random Filipinas (they were actually sitting in my DMs with a 'hi' already from like 5 years ago :laugh:) and both responded quickly and in a fun way and I checked the pictures of one of those girls. She's 23 or something and really cute and 5 years ago she put up pictures of her going to a restaurant with a 60+ foreigner. Not sure why she didn't delete... but she added more of those pictures and as time went by the guys got closer to her age :laugh:

I guess if the age gap is only 10-15 years it isn't a big issue to be successful on those dating sites.

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Gutenberg said:

Not sure why she didn't delete... but she added more of those pictures and as time went by the guys got closer to her age :laugh:

Sounds like she is able to be more particular in her "dates" as her popularity and experience increased?  :whistling: 

Gutenberg
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Sounds like she is able to be more particular in her "dates" as her popularity and experience increased?  :whistling: 

She works in Siargao. Definitely going to check it out. Siargao, I mean :laugh:

Her last valentine's post was something along the line, 'I got no date but I date only foreigners anyway'.

And it's just an example what I found and thus wondering why online dating or making dates via online channels should be a problem as they seem to be very straight forward about what they want and probably always respond if interested.

MotorSarge
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Gutenberg said:

Her last valentine's post was something along the line, 'I got no date but I date only foreigners anyway'

You should go for it....

She'll love HefeVizen & Pomess Frits. over Balut & RedHorse.

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Gutenberg said:

She works in Siargao. Definitely going to check it out. Siargao, I mean :laugh:

Her last valentine's post was something along the line, 'I got no date but I date only foreigners anyway'.

And it's just an example what I found and thus wondering why online dating or making dates via online channels should be a problem as they seem to be very straight forward about what they want and probably always respond if interested.

From my experience the internet dating these days seem to be more like a business relationship. Seven years ago it was a whole different ball game with a fair amount of girls who on the surface were decent. 

You could try your luck with half a dozen girls and maybe two would chat to you and money or sex was never mentioned. These days as soon as you put a profile up the girls are queuing up to chat and every other one is asking for money for load and if you refuse they offer to send you photos. :shades:

I warned my friend off but offered to show him just so he could recognise the scammers as he's as green as they come. Fast forward a few months and he's loved up with a sweet young girl he's been chatting to. Mother left her when she was 12. Father worked away and was brought up by a large family in the province that she never got on with. 

Ten minutes online and I found 4 Fakebook accounts and in everyone she's dressed in the designer gear, in flash resorts and coffee shops all without a job. To top it off he's paying about 50k per month rent and the girl told him she knows the apartments as she lived in one for a few months. He can't see the warning signs and thinks I'm being judgemental. Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Gutenberg
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

From my experience the internet dating these days seem to be more like a business relationship. Seven years ago it was a whole different ball game with a fair amount of girls who on the surface were decent. 

You could try your luck with half a dozen girls and maybe two would chat to you and money or sex was never mentioned. These days as soon as you put a profile up the girls are queuing up to chat and every other one is asking for money for load and if you refuse they offer to send you photos. :shades:

I warned my friend off but offered to show him just so he could recognise the scammers as he's as green as they come. Fast forward a few months and he's loved up with a sweet young girl he's been chatting to. Mother left her when she was 12. Father worked away and was brought up by a large family in the province that she never got on with. 

Ten minutes online and I found 4 Fakebook accounts and in everyone she's dressed in the designer gear, in flash resorts and coffee shops all without a job. To top it off he's paying about 50k per month rent and the girl told him she knows the apartments as she lived in one for a few months. He can't see the warning signs and thinks I'm being judgemental. Lol

I don't know how any one could send money to a random girl he 'met' only online but it seems it happens quite often. I have the feeling after being alone for a long time or being divorced which probably meant that there was no female attention a long time prior to the divorce, men jump on the first girl who showers them with affection, inexperience with social media might add to that. I think I am immune against this kind of behavior but never say never.

I added a Filipina a long time ago on IG as well and she's showing off with designer bags and half naked in nice hotel rooms like you described. But these girls have their place too. They are literally prostitutes and easy to spot. IG is a very big market for that.

• Like 2

Gutenberg
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, MotorSarge said:

You should go for it....

She'll love HefeVizen & Pomess Frits. over Balut & RedHorse.

:Happy:

I am fleeing the current one as it didn't turn out to be like that. I got Thai food all the time, never anything remotely German :laugh:

• Haha 1

Gutenberg
Posted
Posted
On 4/17/2024 at 5:24 AM, RBM said:

Go to a mall......Any mall any where.......

I read this before and wonder if anyone had actually success ('a senior finding true love') doing that?

It feels strange talking to random strangers, let alone girls half my age who are there for others things.

And 'any mall'? In Germany people would probably call the police,...

stevewool
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Gutenberg said:

I read this before and wonder if anyone had actually success ('a senior finding true love') doing that?

It feels strange talking to random strangers, let alone girls half my age who are there for others things.

And 'any mall'? In Germany people would probably call the police,...

Not to sure about the Mall too, maybe ending up buying a new wardrobe for talking to the girls .

I was walking along the beach one day with my camera taking a few pictures and the next minute there was a group of young ladies shouting sir sir take my picture and after a few pictures taken they was gathering around me wanting more taken , maybe that’s the way to meet the ladies, I must say after I said my goodbyes I deleted everyone before I got back to the wife 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2