Where can a senior find a true love in the Philippines?

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, stevewool said:

Not to sure about the Mall too, maybe ending up buying a new wardrobe for talking to the girls .

I was walking along the beach one day with my camera taking a few pictures and the next minute there was a group of young ladies shouting sir sir take my picture and after a few pictures taken they was gathering around me wanting more taken , maybe that’s the way to meet the ladies, I must say after I said my goodbyes I deleted everyone before I got back to the wife 

Your story created a memory flashback.  I, married at the time, was with a female friend who often used hand gestures when speaking.  She had a red ink pen in her hand and accidently put a mark on the collar of my dress shirt.  She then tried to remove the mark using a damp cloth.  The mark ended up looking like a smear of lipstick!  Threw the shirt away before I went home. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Gutenberg said:

I read this before and wonder if anyone had actually success ('a senior finding true love') doing that?

It feels strange talking to random strangers, let alone girls half my age who are there for others things.

And 'any mall'? In Germany people would probably call the police,...

Maybe this is location dependent, but in our local malls I don't see any evidence of such 'hunters' either male or female.  That said, there aren't that many foreigners here compared to some other places.  

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
On 4/17/2024 at 11:24 AM, RBM said:

Go to a mall......Any mall any where.......

My first naive experience was in a Mall. I was on holiday before moving here and had a friend with me. We were visiting another friend who has lived here over 35ys and is happily married. We were joking with his wife about how to find women here and she suggested going to the Mall and just hang around near the elevator or at a coffee shop. 

We took her advice and tried both. The elevator was OK, we got a few smiles and backward looks. Next we moved to a coffee shop with the front open to the Mall. My mate grabbed a table and I went to order. I'd literally looked at the board on the wall, saw too many options so turned to ask him what he wanted and two women were sitting with him. They were very attractive and great company. Needless to say they ended up spending a couple of days with us and after I left we kept in touch. 

When I returned I never met up with mine but kept chatting online. At no time did money change hands. Fast forward three years I'm in a bar with a foreigner and his partner and this girl walks in, his partner knew her. It turned out she's a hunter ( prostitute) and she walks the Malls looking for foreigners. I learned a lot just listening to her. She was surprised I was so nieve and hadn't twigged. 

In short the women carrying an over the shoulder large bag have a change of clothes in it. They target foreigners, go back to the hotel for a short time, shower, change and go back to the Mall. Since that day I've been approached multiple times in the Mall and everyone had a bag. They'd all walk past the coffee shops and hang around near the elevator. I never took any up on the offer but I'd see lots of foreigners leaving with one and an hour or two later she's back in the Mall approaching other foreigners. 

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

In short the women carrying an over the shoulder large bag have a change of clothes in it. They target foreigners, go back to the hotel for a short time, shower, change and go back to the Mall. Since that day I've been approached multiple times in the Mall and everyone had a bag. They'd all walk past the coffee shops and hang around near the elevator. I never took any up on the offer but I'd see lots of foreigners leaving with one and an hour or two later she's back in the Mall approaching other foreigners. 

You're describing prostitutes, though - the topic was more about going to a mall to find a possible love interest.  Or have I misread it? 

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, hk blues said:

the topic was more about going to a mall to find a possible love interest.  Or have I misread it? 

No HK.  It has gone the way topics do by some members at times, sad to say:popcorn::shades:

Me2
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, hk blues said:

You're describing prostitutes, though - the topic was more about going to a mall to find a possible love interest.  Or have I misread it? 

12 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

No HK.  It has gone the way topics do by some members at times, sad to say:popcorn::shades:

Hey Guys, it seems to me that Snowy's comment was extremely relevant. He was warning the OP about what he "might" want to avoid.... or not, his choose. Just wanted him to be advised. IMHO.

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

what can I sayWho knows (dave (1).jpg where I live these ladies are moved on with regularity and could never get away such Brazen operations as suggested :shades:

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
On 4/19/2024 at 5:44 PM, hk blues said:

Probably miss read it as some prostitutes also try to catch a guy as I found out. I was reliably informed if the foreigner was a typical Sex Pat they just cut to the chase, if they like the guy they try to date him and see where it leads.

My take on it is if a younger girl approaches you don't view her as a potential partner. 

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
On 4/19/2024 at 5:49 PM, Jack Peterson said:

I think it's very relevant as the uninitiated could easily fall into the trap if as they were advised, just go to a Mall. 

Probably better advice would be to go to a Mall and maybe approach one of the women working in the shops and strike up a conversation to see where it leads. 

• Like 3

Gutenberg
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

... if they [prostitutes] like the guy they try to date him and see where it leads.

I think it's very relevant as the uninitiated could easily fall into the trap if as they were advised, just go to a Mall.

Yep, exactly how I understood it. That's why people probably also advise the mall as they have been approached before and couldn't differentiate between prostitute and non-prostitute. Seems also not many who met their actual wife in a mall.

From real experience in Thailand, I can attest that quantity numbers on Facebook work (adding 4000 girls over 2 months). I didn't test it with the Philippines and probably won't any time soon as I need to focus on other things but I would guess this works as well or even better due to higher levels of English.

• Like 1