Avatars And Forum Names, And How Others May See Us Because Of Them

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
My avatar is rotating on each screen refresh :) :thumbs-up-smile:
I do not know Steve, I see Donna with her dog and then I see just the dog. :lol:
That's gonna cost you Lee. Now you have to pay fro Paul, Tom's and My drinks for the get together :thumbs-up-smile:
You got it Steve, I will buy a few rounds for you and Tom but I cannot afford all that Paul can drink. SugarwareZ-005.gif

Steve
Posted
Posted
That's gonna cost you Lee. Now you have to pay fro Paul, Tom's and My drinks for the get together :thumbs-up-smile:
You got it Steve, I will buy a few rounds for you and Tom but I cannot afford all that Paul can drink. SugarwareZ-005.gif
You're in trouble then, Pauls a lightweight drinker compared to me SugarwareZ-011.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
You're in trouble then, Pauls a lightweight drinker compared to me SugarwareZ-011.gif
OH, is this you real avatar. :thumbs-up-smile:

post-40-12659405452641_thumb.jpg

Steve
Posted
Posted
Is now..........LOL

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Is now..........LOL
If you gave him a shave,would look like me 13_4_10%5B1%5D.gif