What Part Of The Philippines Do You All Live In?

love2winalot
Posted
Posted

Hiya: I looked around, and could find a few members on different post say they live in Cebu, or Manilla, and what not. So, I thought it might be a good idea to have a Post where everyone here could list we they live at, or if they are going to move here, where they will move to. Who Knows, some of us just might have a neighbor that we did not even know lived just down the road. That neighbor might have beer..........I live in Morong, Bataan. The house is on morong road, about 20 minites drive from subic bay/olongapo. It fact, i even put it up on Google earth, via panaramo. hehe. I would tell you the address, but there isnt one. I asked, "Then how in the hell did all the boxes we sent for over 15 years make it here?" I was told they just ask around............I will never complain about the US Postal service ever again. LOL. So where do the rest of you all live?

Travis
Posted
Posted
Hiya: I looked around, and could find a few members on different post say they live in Cebu, or Manilla, and what not. So, I thought it might be a good idea to have a Post where everyone here could list we they live at, or if they are going to move here, where they will move to. Who Knows, some of us just might have a neighbor that we did not even know lived just down the road. That neighbor might have beer..........I live in Morong, Bataan. The house is on morong road, about 20 minites drive from subic bay/olongapo. It fact, i even put it up on Google earth, via panaramo. hehe. I would tell you the address, but there isnt one. I asked, "Then how in the hell did all the boxes we sent for over 15 years make it here?" I was told they just ask around............I will never complain about the US Postal service ever again. LOL. So where do the rest of you all live?
Cebu city & formerly from the US of A & all over it

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
We live in Cebu City and Florida USA

Braddo
Posted
Posted

We live in Asturias Cebu and in Brisbane AustraliaSoon hoping to retire permanently in the RP Come on Lotto :thumbs-up-smile:

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hi WinWe live in near Palo Leyte and UKBuilt a house there, in PI, 4 years ago. Edited by Singers

TheMason
Posted
Posted

My wife and I live in the Ermita area of Manila. Until recently, we lived in Baguio City. We're waiting for her visa approval for the US and then we'll likely reside in Tucson, AZ.

Singers
Posted
Posted
My wife and I live in the Ermita area of Manila. Until recently, we lived in Baguio City. We're waiting for her visa approval for the US and then we'll likely reside in Tucson, AZ.
Good luck and have a Safe journey

cebuexpat
Posted
Posted

Live and own a Restaurant in Bagumbayan, Maribago. On Mactan Island. Very close to all the Beach Resorts. Been here 8 years as of this post. If anyone ever needs any help in this area, I would be more than happy to answer anything I know. If i dont know , I will find out...

love2winalot
Posted
Posted
Come on Lotto
Hey, Stop trying to steal my Retirement Funds.... SugarwareZ-005.gif

bundynbeaches
Posted
Posted
Live and own a Restaurant in Bagumbayan, Maribago. On Mactan Island. Very close to all the Beach Resorts. Been here 8 years as of this post. If anyone ever needs any help in this area, I would be more than happy to answer anything I know. If i dont know , I will find out...
Three years ago it was Queensland, Australia (all over it), then for the last three years it has been in Shanxi ans Shandong provinces in China.In the next few months (hopefully) it will be Bulacan and/or some nice beach area in Phils. w/ good diving and wind (for kiteboarding)Gonna do a search on Mactan Island now.Open to ideas and suggestions for a nice warm relaxed place to come back to after a month at over 4000m w/ year round snow and permafrost for my month's break.