What Part Of The Philippines Do You All Live In?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

We love it where we live, been here since 2001 in Sta Rosa, Laguna Central Northern Luzon, 30 miles South of Manila and just a few miles from Tagaytay!The link below shows everything around us and just across the street from where we live http://www.google.co...8eL8QM&start=41

Edited by MrBBtheFilAm

• 4 months later...
Okieboy
Posted
Posted

i live outside of Calinan near the Talomo River , Calinan is about 30 KM from Davao northeast with my wife and son, we have a small house chickens,pigs and some coconut trees, i am in Oklahoma working for my son in law , and will return in Jan or Feb so we can build our new house.

adventureguy
Posted
Posted

In Lapu Lapu City on Mactan. Gun-ob baranguay

• 1 month later...
bill
Posted
Posted
Live and own a Restaurant in Bagumbayan, Maribago. On Mactan Island. Very close to all the Beach Resorts. Been here 8 years as of this post. If anyone ever needs any help in this area, I would be more than happy to answer anything I know. If i dont know , I will find out...
I have visited and stayed on Mactan Island several times..I stayed at "Tambuli Beach Resort" it is very beautiful there and fairly affordable...great snorkeling...will be coming back this spring to retire down by CarCar but will be visiting Tambuli again maybe can stop by to see you....

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
We love it where we live, been here since 2001 in Sta Rosa, Laguna Central Northern Luzon, 30 miles South of Manila and just a few miles from Tagaytay!The link below shows everything around us and just across the street from where we live http://www.google.co...8eL8QM&start=41
Cool link..... interesting to see those places we don't get up there very often.

• 4 months later...
crendonman
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys,Currently living in Dubai with my Filipina GF.We have an off plan apartment being built in Legaspi Village - Makati and have just bought a 2Ha beach lot on Illin Island nr San Jose , Occidental Mindoro, where we plan to live and develop a few business ideas when we get there, but plans are already underway.Hopefully we will be out of the "sand pit" within the next two to three years, I cant wait.Anyone else on the forum in Mindoro?Regards

mpollock
Posted
Posted

I live in Salcedo Village in Makati. i am from Melbourne, Australia originally and moved here back in Feb. I would recommend living here as it is close to the main business district but it is a bit expensive.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

We're still here in Sta Rosa, Laguna since 2001. In 1998 to 2000 we lived in the City of Olongapo! Love it here! AddEmoticons04230.gifhttp://www.google.co...iw=1260&bih=664