3. 3. Do you know anyone with a maid?

• Yes
    • No
    • Have my own
  4. 4. Are maids trustworthy?

• I belive so
    • Would not trust one in my home
    • Had bad experience
  5. 5. You have a maid, is she part of your family now?

• Yes
    • No
    • Love her as much as my wife!
  6. 6. Do you have a maid part time only?

• Yes
    • No

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I have created a poll about maids,as some people can afford to have a maid in the Philippines where they may not be able to in their own country I think it would be interesting to know your thoughts on this subject. :SugarwareZ-037:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hummmmmmmmmmmm ... Tom you trolling for a job before you get back here ....... :SugarwareZ-037: how good do you look in a French Maids outfit ......... :1 (235):

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hummmmmmmmmmmm ... Tom you trolling for a job before you get back here ....... :36_1_50[1]: how good do you look in a French Maids outfit ......... :36_6_3[1]:
The question is, are you offering me a maids job if I look OK in a French maids outfit :o Hey, by the way, what are you doing with an outfit like that :signnvm: SugarwareZ-005.gif

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

He wears it when he is home alone 2245_safe.gif

Mik
Posted
Posted

My wife says no maid. I think she is afraid I would be in the category "love her as much as my wife". 1024.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

We do not need any maids, when in the states my wife is used to taking care of the house and when in Cebu, she wants to take care of the condo. Maybe she does not want a young girl around either. SugarwareZ-007.gif

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
My wife says no maid. I think she is afraid I would be in the category "love her as much as my wife". 1024.gif
lol, so its jealousy that would stop you from having a maid, I dont really know what my wife would think but for me, I would rather have my privacy in my own home. 36_1_58[1].gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
SugarwareZ-007.gif I wonder if telling my wife that I was going to replace her with two 20's (she is 40) might in some way make her want her to take care of the house herself. 2245_safe.gif

Mik
Posted
Posted
SugarwareZ-007.gif I wonder if telling my wife that I was going to replace her with two 20's (she is 40) might in some way make her want her to take care of the house herself. 2245_safe.gif
You better hide the bolo first.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hey Mike and Tom ........ Lee talks a good fight but I know he NEVER told his wife that .... I know her and a bolo for Lee would be an over kill ....... maybe finger nail clippers would work better ...... :SugarwareZ-010: :SugarwareZ-015: SugarwareZ-005.gif Tom I have looked every where on the net to find a picture of a fat man wearing a French Maids outfit and I'll be damned if I can find one ....... so you are safe for now ........ SugarwareZ-011.gif