3. 3. Do you know anyone with a maid?

• Yes
    • No
    • Have my own
  4. 4. Are maids trustworthy?

• I belive so
    • Would not trust one in my home
    • Had bad experience
  5. 5. You have a maid, is she part of your family now?

• Yes
    • No
    • Love her as much as my wife!
  6. 6. Do you have a maid part time only?

• Yes
    • No

wallyperrier
Posted
Posted

we have a nanny/maidshe take care of the kidclean clothesclean the roomscoock foodbring me a drinkall this for 1500 P a monthlife is beautifull

• Like 2

paul
Posted
Posted

I would have a maid, if the home I rented needed one.I currently live in a 2 bedroom apartment, which definitely doesn't need a maid.When we (myself and two Filipinas) lived together in Bogo, we didn't need one then either. Although the home was large, two girls, full time living there, certainly took care of it ... and me, quite well. :)

• Like 2

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
Tom I have looked every where on the net to find a picture of a fat man wearing a French Maids outfit and I'll be damned if I can find one ....... so you are safe for now ........ SugarwareZ-011.gif
Is this what you were looking for Mike. :)

post-191-1226687676_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yea ... perfect thanks a million ... looks just like Tom (Boss Man) ...... the other Tom ain't near as pretty .......

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Yea ... perfect thanks a million ... looks just like Tom (Boss Man) ...... the other Tom ain't near as pretty .......
Well, how embarrassing, Ive been busted. :) Who would ever have thought my picture would end up on the net. So, what now, JOB offer?????? SugarwareZ-004.gif

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well Tom ...... I sent your name and picture to Obama for consideration in a white house job (wonder if that name will change) ...... I mean after all he is talking to Hillary Clinton and you do at least have bigger boobs ........ well it looks like you do in that picture .......

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Hey! That's it. Mikes secret polaroids $3 each. :D :)

twostrokes
Posted
Posted

With wife #1 in 60's , had maid, no problems cost me php25/moWith wife #2 in 70's , had maid, problems, no more maid after that.With wife #3 in late 70's no maid, lots of problems with wife though, heheWith wife #4 in late 80's tried maid, wife didn't like it, got rid of maid. Kept wife. Still sometimes wonder if I made the right choice.hahaha. Will we have one when we return, no way is it gonna happen. Too many things grew legs and walk away last time.Jim

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
With wife #1 in 60's , had maid, no problems cost me php25/moWith wife #2 in 70's , had maid, problems, no more maid after that.With wife #3 in late 70's no maid, lots of problems with wife though, heheWith wife #4 in late 80's tried maid, wife didn't like it, got rid of maid. Kept wife. Still sometimes wonder if I made the right choice.hahaha. Will we have one when we return, no way is it gonna happen. Too many things grew legs and walk away last time.Jim
Hey JimHope wife#4 dont read last comment or to accommodate #5 we will need to give you more space on the forum SugarwareZ-005.gif

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
In the 80's I tried my neighbors maid. :1 (235): Other than that no experience with maids.