Photography Of The Philippines

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thanks for your comments Jake. I'm sorry, I meant to say that you'll recognize the place not Mr. Lee. You are the one who said you grew up just down the beach from here, not Mr. Lee. Perhaps this isn't the right place for me to post since the last two days I believe you're the only one to comment. I really do appreciate you doing so. I was hoping to generate some discussion of photography in, and of, the Philippines. I might look at creating a blog as was suggested by a few guys but I think I'll take a few days off from posting and look at the blogs to decide. Not everyone shares an interest in photography. This is a great site and I really enjoy reading and learning about my home away from home. About five years from now my wife and I will join you fortunate expats. We can wait to spend more time on our little slice of beach together with family and friends. Thanks again for your comments, I'll be sure to reread your previous post. Later - Jeff
Jeff I knew you meant Jake and that it would end up sorted out eventually, so I did not mention it. Posting is an issue with a lot of members who like to read but for some reason do not like to post, so I do not think you should take it personally because I have seen many people reading your posts, and I know that I enjoy them as well. Often it takes days, weeks or months to get replies to posts because some members do not check in daily. I talked to Tom the owner of the forum and we seem to agree that a blog or one single thread continuously running might be a better way to gain interest because people could keep coming back to the same place to look for your new pictures. The choice is yours, blog or one thread but I will combine all your tip posts and see what happens. Either way enjoy the forum and we look forward to some day meeting you in person. 

Travis
Posted
Posted

nice photos & tips so I hope you keep posting more & I did not comment coz I was not on much lately with other priorities taking up my time