To The Old Guys With Young Ladies

Travis
Posted
Posted

prove me wrong & please tell me what you saw in your lady that made you want to be with her & what you have in common? also tell me what your ladies told you they saw in you besides your money

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
prove me wrong & please tell me what you saw in your lady that made you want to be with her & what you have in common? also tell me what your ladies told you they saw in you besides your money
Traveler I am sorry you have not found yourself a good lady or that the good ladies you did find had bad families but love does not have an age difference and cannot easily be explained in words. 

ekimswish
Posted
Posted (edited)
I'm just guessing that they could have everything in common, since there's only one life. Who knows... maybe if the older man went through life taking no risks, the young woman could be the more experienced of the two. But to list off a few things they could have in common: sports, hobbies, interests, humor, goals, experiences, education, and most of all...... each other. Did I mention sex?For the record... my wife is older than me a couple years. I found in my single days that older girls were better in bed than younger ones. Don't know up to what age that's applicable or if it's the same with old men and young girls, but cougars are alright. Edited by ekimswish

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Move on...get a life! :photo-109:

Candyman
Posted
Posted
Well it certainly wasn't money ! I never had much, and I still have most of that left !..........................So, what she seen in me was probably my suave debonaire good looks, my pure animal magnetism that just oozes sex appeal, and makes ladies of all ages weak at the Knees, maybe it is my unique intelligence and sharp wit, with a sometimes weird sense of humour,....................................... Or maybe it is just my sheer humbleness ! It is indeed hard to improve on perfect ! Who knows, .... and who really cares??? It works, it is great, and it lasts.

Braddo
Posted
Posted

I've read alot of your post Traveler and it seems to me you are just looking for any reason to condemn these people for one reason or anotherMate get on with your life and let us get on with ours, I can a sure you my wife and I have never been happier and I don't have money we enjoy each others company and nothing will change that.:photo-109:

manabouttown
Posted
Posted

Now now,lets not pick on Traveler,poor old Traveler has very negative and shaded view on life,he is not happy in the Philippines because the exchange rate is about 2 peso less than when he arrived,he cant find a girl not even at the Silver Dollar with a hand full of peso scraped from his savings.He has realized that he is the same age as the other old farts walking around with the love of their lives but he also realized the only thing he has in common with anyone is those old folks who are residing in a nursing home.never mind,keep the chin up :photo-109:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Now now,lets not pick on Traveler,poor old Traveler has very negative and shaded view on life,he is not happy in the Philippines because the exchange rate is about 2 peso less than when he arrived,he cant find a girl not even at the Silver Dollar with a hand full of peso scraped from his savings.He has realized that he is the same age as the other old farts walking around with the love of their lives but he also realized the only thing he has in common with anyone is those old folks who are residing in a nursing home.never mind,keep the chin up :photo-109:
Lets try to stick with the topic and not analyse the posters way of life or mind set,even if what you say is correct,lolSugarwareZ-005.gif just kidding Traveler

URGIRL
Posted
Posted

Traveler, As a Filipina women i would say the Older guys are less immature and more satisfying.My maturity level is low, well not that low, but still, and I like my man more mature then me.When I was 22 I was this way but i am more mature now and am 29 years old,i Learned alot too.The number doesn't matter, lets face it, it doesn't.When i was 22 i got married with brock his 50. my reason to love older than me cz its less crying broken hearted,have more respect for the girls, and they appreciate me for who i am, they have experienced a lot more and learned from their stupid mistakes and he would treat u like baby ( I notice that there seems to be a lot more young girls prefering relationships with older guys. I'm not talking pedophile young...I'm talking about 20+ girls dating 30+ guys),and more special the love between us still, right now were happy and got 2 beautiful daughters.anyway everybody is different and we are able to decide what we want for our life's !!!!!!before u ask me why foreigner man why not old filipino! bec foreigner is more common and easily acceptable in the crowd.being with a money is a package but it doesn't mean bec filipina choose foreigner cz they after money its wrong not all foreigner are rich.......and i know alot of filipina they truly love their husband they dont care about what people says... Good day and Good luck and have a Good life...Cheryl

Candyman
Posted
Posted

That is very well said Cheryl, and my sentiments exactly. there is 22 years difference in my, and my wife's ages, and it has never ever been a problem for me, and we have been married over 13 years now, and have two beautiful little kids, that i would not trade for the world. In fact early in the piece, when she first came to Australia, she was often asked for ID to buy cigarettes for me. She was 24 at the time, but to some, (apparently), she looked a lot younger ! I have never ever worried about what other people think ! Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but it is our lives, to live as we choose, not how others dictate to us ! we are happy, and that is all that counts.