To The Old Guys With Young Ladies

No name
Posted
Posted

I don't think traveler is completely wrong here.He is also not completely correct.I think it starts out looking for a better life. Part of that can be and often is the money.Many Filipina are just sick of pinoy.. We guys from the Western world often came kicking and screaming into the area of women's liberation but nearly all of us got there to some degree or another. That is also a huge part of it.My girl is not half my age but she's 20 years younger than me. We actually started out as friends. For a year we were just long distance chat buddies Oh she was interested in me. I knew because she was remembering the smallest of details that I had told her. I had given up on romance even with Filipina. I had met a few online before her and they were full of horse hockey. I have no delusions that my income offered a woman with kids some of a better life. On the other hand, she really loves me anyway. She had other choices. She still does have other choices. Some day she may come to her senses and take them. SugarwareZ-034.gifI know another Filipina that thinks she loves me. She is less than half my age and hot, hot hot...... Actually they both are. This girl has an income, a good income but she still thinks she loves me.. Her life is not easy. I think I'm only an escape. She has many offers. I've not met her in person. She says that will happen no later than January. We will see, we will see. She and I do have this very odd connection. When things are going badly for her, I feel it. I have a sixth sense in that regard. Maybe I should become a quack doctor. :photo-109: I was just trying to be friends with her too.I know I'm playing with fire. But I like it hot. SugarwareZ-007.gifThere might be a pattern there. People often say that you'll find someone when you stop looking. I think if I had a really negative outlook it might cause the good ones to run.Now there are a lot of bad ones here. I thought about getting a paid account on Filipina Hearts just to give me a series of stories to write about. Yesterday I was on a free site. This hot little thing wanted to meet me sooooooooooo bad. Soon, she wanted me to send her P1200 for fare to Cebu. You see, even though her profile said she was in Cebu she told me she was CDO. I told her no, I don't send money to people I never met That didn't slow her down. She kept right on requesting. I finally told my girl that this girl won't stop asking me for money. Jessie said, let me see her profile. She laughed and told me that's so and so, a famous actress in the Philippines. The actress actually use to live in the same compound that I now live in.I let the girl know she was busted and said this is why I don't send money to Filipina I have never met. This girl still is trying to tell me "I am real." I stopped responding so she will go away eventually.I've met so many scamming people online that claim to be Filipina that I can't count them, I'm like George Bush, I ran out of fingers... th_thsmilies-29057.png. That don' t mean there are not a lot of good women out here. There are millions of great loving women in the Philippines. Man I'm glad I am here. But yeah, the place is full of scammers. Some expats make money online pretending to be women. I don't see how they can do that. Some guy might end up killing himself over the girl that he thought loved him.The most important thing about someone liking the Philippines is right between their own ears. But we are who we are. This is not the place to be for everyone."I tell it to myself and I agree" Alice Cooper

Travis
Posted
Posted
Traveler, As a Filipina women i would say the Older guys are less immature and more satisfying.My maturity level is low, well not that low, but still, and I like my man more mature then me.When I was 22 I was this way but i am more mature now and am 29 years old,i Learned alot too.The number doesn't matter, lets face it, it doesn't.When i was 22 i got married with brock his 50. my reason to love older than me cz its less crying broken hearted,have more respect for the girls, and they appreciate me for who i am, they have experienced a lot more and learned from their stupid mistakes and he would treat u like baby ( I notice that there seems to be a lot more young girls prefering relationships with older guys. I'm not talking pedophile young...I'm talking about 20+ girls dating 30+ guys),and more special the love between us still, right now were happy and got 2 beautiful daughters.anyway everybody is different and we are able to decide what we want for our life's !!!!!!before u ask me why foreigner man why not old filipino! bec foreigner is more common and easily acceptable in the crowd.being with a money is a package but it doesn't mean bec filipina choose foreigner cz they after money its wrong not all foreigner are rich.......and i know alot of filipina they truly love their husband they dont care about what people says... Good day and Good luck and have a Good life...Cheryl
thank you Cheryl for your candid answer seems the older men avoid to answer so I wonder why that is maybe coz they know I am correct & it is good to hear the womans side of it :photo-109:

Travis
Posted
Posted
prove me wrong & please tell me what you saw in your lady that made you want to be with her & what you have in common? also tell me what your ladies told you they saw in you besides your money
Traveler I am sorry you have not found yourself a good lady or that the good ladies you did find had bad families but love does not have an age difference and cannot easily be explained in words.
thank you sampaguita I know you have a good marriage & you both went into it for the right reasons but few I have met here are like you 2

Travis
Posted
Posted
I don't think traveler is completely wrong here.He is also not completely correct.I think it starts out looking for a better life. Part of that can be and often is the money.Many Filipina are just sick of pinoy.. We guys from the Western world often came kicking and screaming into the area of women's liberation but nearly all of us got there to some degree or another. That is also a huge part of it.My girl is not half my age but she's 20 years younger than me. We actually started out as friends. For a year we were just long distance chat buddies Oh she was interested in me. I knew because she was remembering the smallest of details that I had told her. I had given up on romance even with Filipina. I had met a few online before her and they were full of horse hockey. I have no delusions that my income offered a woman with kids some of a better life. On the other hand, she really loves me anyway. She had other choices. She still does have other choices. Some day she may come to her senses and take them. SugarwareZ-034.gifI know another Filipina that thinks she loves me. She is less than half my age and hot, hot hot...... Actually they both are. This girl has an income, a good income but she still thinks she loves me.. Her life is not easy. I think I'm only an escape. She has many offers. I've not met her in person. She says that will happen no later than January. We will see, we will see. She and I do have this very odd connection. When things are going badly for her, I feel it. I have a sixth sense in that regard. Maybe I should become a quack doctor. :photo-109: I was just trying to be friends with her too.I know I'm playing with fire. But I like it hot. SugarwareZ-007.gifThere might be a pattern there. People often say that you'll find someone when you stop looking. I think if I had a really negative outlook it might cause the good ones to run.Now there are a lot of bad ones here. I thought about getting a paid account on Filipina Hearts just to give me a series of stories to write about. Yesterday I was on a free site. This hot little thing wanted to meet me sooooooooooo bad. Soon, she wanted me to send her P1200 for fare to Cebu. You see, even though her profile said she was in Cebu she told me she was CDO. I told her no, I don't send money to people I never met That didn't slow her down. She kept right on requesting. I finally told my girl that this girl won't stop asking me for money. Jessie said, let me see her profile. She laughed and told me that's so and so, a famous actress in the Philippines. The actress actually use to live in the same compound that I now live in.I let the girl know she was busted and said this is why I don't send money to Filipina I have never met. This girl still is trying to tell me "I am real." I stopped responding so she will go away eventually.I've met so many scamming people online that claim to be Filipina that I can't count them, I'm like George Bush, I ran out of fingers... th_thsmilies-29057.png. That don' t mean there are not a lot of good women out here. There are millions of great loving women in the Philippines. Man I'm glad I am here. But yeah, the place is full of scammers. Some expats make money online pretending to be women. I don't see how they can do that. Some guy might end up killing himself over the girl that he thought loved him.The most important thing about someone liking the Philippines is right between their own ears. But we are who we are. This is not the place to be for everyone."I tell it to myself and I agree" Alice Cooper
thank you for agreeing with me but in your post you again prove my point. you have a girl who is 20 years younger yet you are not happy enough to not want to play around with others who are even younger

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Isn't this a similar topic previously touched upon, but just worded differently? I think the topic was originally about DOMs with their young cute little play things and not to ruffle any feathers for those who do have younger spouses almost half their age and happily married, that's great, each to their own! As we all know most people in any culture in any part of the whole will be judgmental about anything and everything when it comes to relationships with the opposite sex and some of us are just vocal about it on forums and are just voicing their POV for the sake of discussion and doesn't mean that the person voicing their opinion is a malcontent or unhappy individual who themselves aren't in a happy relationship, some just like the solitude after a long personal relationship that just wasn't going nowhere! I too have seen and observed relationships out in public with a lot of foreigners with their really young Filipina women old enough to be their grand daughters hanging on to them and it's obvious that the old grungy fat slob foreigners are just after the sex and not looking for a meaningful relationship! How truly sad it is to observe such a spectacle! Oh well, each to their own! Different strokes for different folks as I always say! Well, this little comment of mine isn't really going anywhere and isn't really saying much but just the obvious topic in question, "D.O.M.s", will always be around to take advantage of young fresh meat as long the going price is right and they get their jollies without any conscience, because they're all just sheeps in wolves clothing without any morals!

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted (edited)

thank you Cheryl for your candid answer seems the older men avoid to answer so I wonder why that is maybe coz they know I am correct & it is good to hear the womans side of it :--------------------------------------------------Traveller,you are correct how, exactly?Ever thought the guys on this forum have genuine relationships and can't be bothered to or feel the need to explain themselves to someone who has a narrow and negative minded outlook. I've not been on this forum too long and have yet to read a post from yourself that has an ounce of positivity.Maybe it's better you leave and bury your unhappy head somewhere back home, probably after you've bored everyone to death there with your negative views.Then again, I hope to be in Cebu fairly soon and maybe a personal meet would help me understand your attitude. After all, words on forums can be misinterpreted without knowing the 'real' person.

Edited by roy2cebu

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
... tell me what your ladies... saw in you besides your money?
Traveler,There are many that will be very upset with me for disclosing this closely guarded secret, known only to a us older men who are in relationships with younger women ---The "answer" is.... ..............besides the money..............oh man, I'm gonna hate myself for letting this secret out.........................besides the money........its.... its.... (taking a deep breath, sweating profusely)..... its... sex --- Sex --- SEXYes, Traveler... they use us for sex toys... we are nothing but boy toys to them.I feel so used. I cannot get a decent nights sleep due to her insatiable demands. I don't know how much longer (we've been married 10 years now) I can take it.I've offered to buy her a new Mercedes if she would just give me a few hours rest... but she just laughs and reminds me she hasn't even had time to drive the other three that are setting in our six car garage... or the Maserati............. and now you know why she hasn't had the time. So now you know, Traveler... you, Traveler, don't need money to get a young, hot, sexy woman to marry you...Just put on your ManPants... ManUp... Grow a Pair... Get out there and use what God gave you...And then..... you'll have people asking you.......... "What does that young girl see in an old codger like you?"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease do not tell them. It's the only advantage we old guys have... so please don't blow it for us.Go Get It, Tiger.Your "secret" Friend,Tom in Texas

Braddo
Posted
Posted

Good On Ya Tom,The Cats out of the hat now SugarwareZ-004.gif What are we going to say to the others who ask the secret question? sh&t it will now have to be THE MONEYof course :th_exactly:Braddo

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'm not trying to start a flame war, so I will be polite.Traveler...did you come here, on social security, to date ladies your own age? :th_hu:Would that not of been easier in the USA? Tom's post is funny, but it rings truth... it's a known fact men can enjoy sex until they are age 68, and tolerate it until age 71. :23_11_62[1]:

Edited by Inspector

URGIRL
Posted
Posted
Traveler, As a Filipina women i would say the Older guys are less immature and more satisfying.My maturity level is low, well not that low, but still, and I like my man more mature then me.When I was 22 I was this way but i am more mature now and am 29 years old,i Learned alot too.The number doesn't matter, lets face it, it doesn't.When i was 22 i got married with brock his 50. my reason to love older than me cz its less crying broken hearted,have more respect for the girls, and they appreciate me for who i am, they have experienced a lot more and learned from their stupid mistakes and he would treat u like baby ( I notice that there seems to be a lot more young girls prefering relationships with older guys. I'm not talking pedophile young...I'm talking about 20+ girls dating 30+ guys),and more special the love between us still, right now were happy and got 2 beautiful daughters.anyway everybody is different and we are able to decide what we want for our life's !!!!!!before u ask me why foreigner man why not old filipino! bec foreigner is more common and easily acceptable in the crowd.being with a money is a package but it doesn't mean bec filipina choose foreigner cz they after money its wrong not all foreigner are rich.......and i know alot of filipina they truly love their husband they dont care about what people says... Good day and Good luck and have a Good life...Cheryl
thank you Cheryl for your candid answer seems the older men avoid to answer so I wonder why that is maybe coz they know I am correct & it is good to hear the womans side of it :cool_beans:
your always welcome traveler SugarwareZ-005.gif . i felt its time to share my views since i can relate. i also knew somebody an American guy who married a filipina and bec he loves her so much he decided to stay in the phil. with his wife, they have businesses and he even worked in a call center to earn extra income.one day when he went home, his wife left him with another guy and the worse thing is the wife sold all their properties and their businesses and left him nothing.my friend went home to the state heart broken. but he knew his not the only one who experience this kind of night mare. We even asked him he might be very angry with us filipina? he said ' this not only happens to an american marrying filipina it can happened to everyone, it can happen to an american marrying american, or british marrying japaness it can happen to anyone.I cant feel your pain since i have'nt experience it but surely those people who done wrong to their fellow beings well face consequences. be happy face life with a smile.. i love my husband so much even thou his a lot older and not that rich but i marry him because i love him.money is just money made of paper you cant bring your wealth once your dead right? :3_12_31[1]: hope you can find a woman who will love you forever .. Good luck and be happy!! :mocking: :wave: chery :cheers: