To The Old Guys With Young Ladies

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)
I'm still curious is if Traveler came here looking to date 60 year old pinays.....
no I did not come for a 60 year old pinay but I also would not rule 1 out if the right 1 came along. the women I dated here & please make note I said women were in their 30's which to me means a woman & not a child. some of you guys who seem to disagree with me might want to think back to when you were 21 & all the foolish things we all use to do back then & then think back of all the girls you knew back then & were they girls or women. I realize females are said to be more mature than men but how mature can the average 20 year old girl be coz the few I met here & tried to date were kids mentally & some of the older men I have seen are with girls even younger so if we all think back to when we were younger & could have sex all night & all day then do you think you can still satisfy a 20 year old today when she can have her choice of 20 year old Filipino males all around her to make up for what you lack. SugarwareZ-007.gif I would also like to add that I wrote the 20 year olds I met which does not mean all are like those I met but I believe they were a fare sampling
So, you are ON social security, thus meaning you are in your mid 60's at least, and MOST of the girls you dated are in their 30's (I am sure you had a few mid to late 20's scattered in there...safe to say Traveler?), thus creating a 30-40 year gap between the two of you. Wow...that's a huge difference. :508: Edited by Inspector

Travis
Posted
Posted
I'm still curious is if Traveler came here looking to date 60 year old pinays.....
no I did not come for a 60 year old pinay but I also would not rule 1 out if the right 1 came along. the women I dated here & please make note I said women were in their 30's which to me means a woman & not a child. some of you guys who seem to disagree with me might want to think back to when you were 21 & all the foolish things we all use to do back then & then think back of all the girls you knew back then & were they girls or women. I realize females are said to be more mature than men but how mature can the average 20 year old girl be coz the few I met here & tried to date were kids mentally & some of the older men I have seen are with girls even younger so if we all think back to when we were younger & could have sex all night & all day then do you think you can still satisfy a 20 year old today when she can have her choice of 20 year old Filipino males all around her to make up for what you lack. SugarwareZ-007.gif I would also like to add that I wrote the 20 year olds I met which does not mean all are like those I met but I believe they were a fare sampling
So, you are ON social security, thus meaning you are in your mid 60's at least, and MOST of the girls you dated are in their 30's (I am sure you had a few mid to late 20's scattered in there...safe to say Traveler?), thus creating a 30-40 year gap between the two of you. Wow...that's a huge difference. :508:
yes too huge for my comfort zone

No name
Posted
Posted
T\...and i know alot of filipina they truly love their husband they dont care about what people says... Good day and Good luck and have a Good life...Cheryl
Cheryl, I have found that to be true. I don't know if my GF will put up with me forever, I'm too jaded to believe it any more but I do believe she loves me. I think that makes her crazy but still she does.

No name
Posted
Posted
thank you for agreeing with me but in your post you again prove my point. you have a girl who is 20 years younger yet you are not happy enough to not want to play around with others who are even younger
So what? You are implying here that you are someone morally superior to me. Trust me on this, you are not morally superior to anyone. If anyone thinks they are, they are just kidding themselves. Do you realize you're implying that you are some how better than any of us that likes younger women? What makes you better? Why is that bad? Actually it is quite normal if one takes into natural selection. You've admitted you didn't come for women your own age. How is your way better?I'm just in touch with who I am and I've accepted that.I have many flaws. Blaming others, resenting others for their life and happiness is not something I do. I am happier than I ever have been but I also believe I can now be content in any situation. I suspect you would be surprised why. I'm not going to go into why but I can assure you it has NOTHING to do with a woman.I've been married twice, one was 1 year younger and treated me like dirt. The second was 10 years younger and though she was not a bad person things didn't go well.I have the best relationship I have ever had with Jessie. I don't lie to her. I don't cheat on her. I am totally open with here. She's not crazy about all my ways and I'm not crazy about some of her ways but we have a great relationship.If that doesn't compute to you, my openness should already make clear that I don't care. i don't care who disapproves of me. The best thing I ever did was decide I don't care and live my life as I am. Man, I feel so much better for doing so.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
So, you are ON social security, thus meaning you are in your mid 60's at least, and MOST of the girls you dated are in their 30's (I am sure you had a few mid to late 20's scattered in there...safe to say Traveler?), thus creating a 30-40 year gap between the two of you. Wow...that's a huge difference. :cheers:
yes too huge for my comfort zone
Well, at least you won't have to deal with the family....good luck to you back in the states, and have a In and Out burger on me. :)

• 1 month later...
brasil
Posted
Posted

Large age difference is more accepted in asian cultures...as a matter of fact, 10 to 15 years is considered optimum. A man needs a longer time to mature and a woman has a biological clock, therefore a same age group couple would not have the best rate of sucess as a family unit; my american husband is almost ashamed of our non existent age difference (12 years) while my beloved widow asian father has a girlfriend 30 years his junior. LOL. One thing I have learned in my life is that right and wrong is subjective to culture and times...why would money be a less desirable characteristic in a man than other attributes like beauty, vigor, intelligence or sense of humor? there are certain attributes in a man that are a must for me for example; courage,intelligence, kindness ect ect etc...the fact that some people add money to the list of musts doesn't seem so sinful to me. If indeed I had spent my life in want and financial difficulties, I would add money to my list too...who in their right mind would choose perpetual suffering?All that being said, to answer the Op question: young woman like money, not the paper but the stability and beauty it can buy, the dreams of a better life, the assurance that the older partner won't stray as easily. They like the assurance that their children will be well fed and offered a better chance in life. These are not small matters...on the contrary, arent these things the basics of nature and procreation? Liking money is not the same as greed. As this subject comes out quite often in forums, I must assume that a lot of men out there have one and only attribute - money - and are completely worthless as humans without it, or else why the fear? Cheers...