To The Old Guys With Young Ladies

ekimswish
Posted
Posted (edited)

Traveler, I know a lot of people have made pretty funny jokes based off of some of your opinions and comments, and I totally enjoy the jokes and back and forth banter. But I want you to know that even though people joke about your opinions, I don't think there's one person who wouldn't want you to have your opinions and share them. Agree to disagree on many things, but I don't think there's not a person here who doesn't appreciate what you bring to the table, especially for unpopular opinions you stick to that others might be afraid to speak up on. You're just being you, and it's a great thing. Keep 'em comin'. About this topic, I think what I realized in my own eureka moment was, "If it's all legal... it's all good!" People across borders have sex and / or get married for many different reasons. I know there are people at the mall who are in weird, unequal, relationships. But there are people belonging to the same exterior criteria who belong to the best of loving relationships. What I'm saying is, if you judge 5 correctly, you've still UNFAIRLY judged 5 incorrectly. That's not fair to the nice guys, like yourself, who are lumped in with the bad ones. The same way you lump other older gents in to a group of "peds", a million others have lumped you into that same group. It's not fair to you when they do it, and it's not fair to SOME of them when you do it. Where I'm going with this is.. keep an open mind........... an open mind......................... to the possibility they're not a "pedo" and NEITHER are you.ps: I expect you to disagree with this... but that's cool

Edited by ekimswish

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Some people who join forums don't get it either and take people too serious! Traveler is just being himself and putting himself out there with his POV and shouldn't be singled out! That's just what he brings to the table, himself! So, lighten up on Traveler, he's just speaking his mind for whatever and how he expresses himself! If anyone doesn't like what they read, they don't have to read his posts or personally attach him or his posts! I myself was personally attacked in that manner, and the moderators were good enough to weed out those types of individuals on this forum! So, be nice to those on this forum!

Travis
Posted
Posted

thank you ekimswish & Fil/amArt for your nice words & trying to help & thank you URGIRL for your reply. I am not a pedo & as far from it as a person can go & I love women as much as the next guy & can admire them & look at them but not touch them beyond a hug or kiss unless in a real relationship. I was taught when growing up that sex is between 2 people who love each other & not just for sex & if you older guys are in love with your partners then you are not the 1's I have been talking about coz it is easy to see the difference coz the ladies be they young or old look very happy but when I see the girls with older guys looking at all the other younger men who walk into a place then I know they are not happy & are probably wishing they were with them. I am old but I am fit so often I will catch the girls with the old guys looking at me & trying to make eye contact & I often get a smile & that tells me they are only with them coz they feel they must have to be. I do not get offended coz sticks & stones can break my bones but names do not offend me but some have taken offense at what I wrote so maybe the shoe fits them or I feel they should not have gotten offended. as I posted in another post I have dated girls in their early 20's here & they were no more advanced in their thinking than girls that age back home who I had nothing in common with & have even less in common with kids here so if others find they have something in common with them besides sex then so be it so to me it is just wrong coz we will die & leave them while they are then no longer able to find a good fit man to take care of them so I feel the guys so much older only think of their own happiness & I know I could not provide for them once I am gone so I hope the others thought about that & can

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
... if you older guys are in love with your partners then you are not the 1's I have been talking about... ... we will die & leave them while they are then no longer able to find a good fit man to take care of them... so I hope the others thought about that & can
Nice post, Traveler... and a fair and reasonable concern to have about "April - October" long-term relationships.My above posts were not meant to offend you... but rather to encourage you to recognize that repetitively voicing negative generalizations toward any group is unfair to members of that group who do not comport with your generalized characterization. It is simply unfair and wrong to say that -ALL blacks are ....... ALL muslims are..... ALL priests are..... ALL bar girls are..... ALL men in the PH are.... ALL Republicans are..... ALL liberals are.....ALL posters who continually accuse others of being a pedophile are themselves........Some stereotypes might sometimes be true if "some" or "many" or even "most" were to be substituted for "ALL" -- but wouldn't if just be easier to avoid repetitively repeating a stereotype... even if you believe it. There is only one stereotype that I know to be true --ALL lawyers are liars... and all damn good lawyers are all damn good liars. 3_12_31[1].gifTom in Texas

Travis
Posted
Posted
... if you older guys are in love with your partners then you are not the 1's I have been talking about...... we will die & leave them while they are then no longer able to find a good fit man to take care of them... so I hope the others thought about that & can
Nice post, Traveler... and a fair and reasonable concern to have about "April - October" long-term relationships.My above posts were not meant to offend you... but rather to encourage you to recognize that repetitively voicing negative generalizations toward any group is unfair to members of that group who do not comport with your generalized characterization. It is simply unfair and wrong to say that -ALL blacks are ....... ALL muslims are..... ALL priests are..... ALL bar girls are..... ALL men in the PH are.... ALL Republicans are..... ALL liberals are.....ALL posters who continually accuse others of being a pedophile are themselves........Some stereotypes might sometimes be true if "some" or "many" or even "most" were to be substituted for "ALL" -- but wouldn't if just be easier to avoid repetitively repeating a stereotype... even if you believe it. There is only one stereotype that I know to be true --ALL lawyers are liars... and all damn good lawyers are all damn good liars. 3_12_31[1].gifTom in Texas
Tom in Texas no offense was taken & I think that if you followed the rest of my posts then you would have read that I did not include all so sorry if I offended you or others

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
... sorry if I offended you or others
No offense taken... just passing the time and having some fun... more often than not if I make an "unkind" post, it is intented as satirewhistling.gif, not malice. bash.gifcheers.gifTom in Texas

Inspector
Posted
Posted

I'm still curious is if Traveler came here looking to date 60 year old pinays.....

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted
I'm still curious is if Traveler came here looking to date 60 year old pinays.....
And would that depend on whether they were once one of those despicable dirty whoring bar girls........

Travis
Posted
Posted
no I did not come for a 60 year old pinay but I also would not rule 1 out if the right 1 came along. the women I dated here & please make note I said women were in their 30's which to me means a woman & not a child. some of you guys who seem to disagree with me might want to think back to when you were 21 & all the foolish things we all use to do back then & then think back of all the girls you knew back then & were they girls or women. I realize females are said to be more mature than men but how mature can the average 20 year old girl be coz the few I met here & tried to date were kids mentally & some of the older men I have seen are with girls even younger so if we all think back to when we were younger & could have sex all night & all day then do you think you can still satisfy a 20 year old today when she can have her choice of 20 year old Filipino males all around her to make up for what you lack. SugarwareZ-007.gif I would also like to add that I wrote the 20 year olds I met which does not mean all are like those I met but I believe they were a fare sampling

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Traveller, your comment about girls surrounding themselves with 20 years old males to fulfill their sexual needs leads to another point. Have read and talked to girls who just do not want a Filipino youngster in their lives. Why? Because most are immature, irresponsible..often abandoning the children after fulfilling own sexual gratification. Most are good for nothing, selfish drunken layabouts with no ambition. The girls want maturity, security and a true loving relationship. Someone they can trust and respect. If that involves a large age gap, so be it... shorter gaps aren't all heavenly in any country. Divorce is rife. sh&t happens everywhere in relationships.I'm suprised your 'moral upstanding' would even suggest the young 20 yrs old girl surrounding herself with so many for her insatiable sexual entertainment.