Alcohol Consumption

ekimswish
Posted
Posted (edited)

A lot of drugs are presumed guilty until proven innocent, but no one bothers to test their "innocence" since they're already illegal. Can researchers get in trouble for testing illegal drugs, or is there a legal route they can take to doing such research? I've been asking myself lately how I got to the point where I want to drink almost everyday? I remember the days when it was a weekend thing. Now it's a Monday~Sunday night thing. I got no problem with drinking per se, but it's probably not the best for my health, and I owe my kids a long-living, healthy dad. Time to revise my lifestyle.

Edited by ekimswish

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi eskimswish,I know exactly where you are coming from regarding wanting to drink every day.I fall into that trap always on my visits to P'pines.Boredom? Alcoholic?And I'm the same...seriously need to review lifestyle when there...which will be in 5 days..I can excuse the first 5 day blowout whilst catching up with mates...and, don't judge me those moral upstanders, most of that will be in girlie bars..cos that's where some blokes go to meet, take advantage of happy hour cheap drinks, change of scenery, without 'using' the girls. In fact, most girls won't even give us time of day because they realise , apart from occassional drink, there's no longevity.Then again, we only live once and if enjoying a consumption of alcohol has made life happy, why worry?Rather be drunk than inject heroin...each to their own.My dream would be to find an English teachers position or writing/journalist post.

Edited by roy2cebu

ekimswish
Posted
Posted (edited)
Rather be drunk than inject heroin...each to their own.

"Well, kids. Heroin is like being naked in a pool full of puppies licking your face. " Mike Destefano.Video contains some profanity, do not watch it if that would offend you. Edited by Mr. Lee
install warning

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Puppies or pussies?..I love cats............

Inspector
Posted
Posted
i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
You're not far off. The original joke had a bit more to it, but my mind isn't as great as Tom in Texas, Inspector, or Jake at covering up the jokes. My generation just never had much need to dress things up.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
squirrel4.jpgWine drinker

Inspector
Posted
Posted
secret_squirrel.jpgMartini drinker

Inspector
Posted
Posted
squirrel.jpg Beer drinker