Bar Girls

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Considering the topic doesn't "interest you in the least" , you have made enough contribution to it here..And ,what exactly, is your expectation of "both sides of the story .... and consistency."

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Looks like a topic that is not worth a headache over. th_closed.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Looks like a topic that is not worth a headache over. th_closed.gif
OK guys, I am going to reopen this thread with Tom's permission because I feel we are all adults and should be able to discuss this as such. If it gets out of hand, and I am hoping it will not, then it will be closed again.  As most of you already know, I am against this way of life in most parts of the Philippines, not because of what it is but more because I feel taking advantage of poor and often naive ladies is wrong and lets face it many of the girls that get into that way of life do so out of need to feed their families and are often slowly dragged into it by association etc. and do not do it because the want to or that they always dreamed of being a bargirl. Now let me stress that I am not against prostitution and actually think it should be legal and in certain places as they have done in Las Vegas Nevada for years and it worked, and I would not be against bars that have girls working if the girls made their money from other sources within the bar rather than bar fines (I know they make some money from drinks but not enough) or whatever todays word for bar fine is. IMO there will always be prostitution in the world and there always has been but I do not like the pimping part of it and I do not like the bars making as much or more than the girl who actually has to do the act. Lets face it, the girl is taking all the chances of getting pregnant or catching a disease which may kill her or ruin her life and that is if the customer does not turn out to be a wacko and kill her first.Again as many of you may know I managed totally nude bars in south Florida years ago for a friend who owned them, and I was not at all against that way of life because the girls got their garters filled with dollars by dancing, got money by doing table dances out in the open and got money by the customer buying them drinks, and they were not allowed to go home with any customers and prostitution was not allowed, yet I am sure some of it went on once the ladies left work which was then their choice and not that of the bars they worked in, but the ladies made a lot of money just showing their bodies and did not have to go have sex with any of the customers in order to make a living, and then if they did do things above and beyond, then it was between them and the customers and their choice. Many of these ladies made between $200 to $1000 a night dancing and some made even more if they had fantastic bodies and knew how to work the system. I would much rather see something like that going on than what the government of the Philippines now allows or looks the other way to happen. OK so lets try to keep this discussion clean and about the whys and I think we should all be able to try to help the people of the Philippines if we can find answers and ways for the people to not have to do this type of work for a living unless THEY themselves so desire.ADDED: There will be no nightlife type post allowed on this forum because we hope to keep this a family type forum but since these things do happen then any nightlife type talk will have to be done on the Nightlife type forums.  And for those of you who do not understand why we allow links to those type of forums, the answer is simple, there will always be those type of things happening, so there has to be a place for people to go to discuss that because we do not wish it discussed on here.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Agreed Lee, and we all know that stuff happens all over the world, and mongers will always monger, but still...just because it happens all over the world does not make it right?Too bad Eliot Spitzer did not have this legal aspect...as I too agree, it should be legal. At least his wife would of never known and he could of continued his crusade against prostitutes. A correction, Las Vegas does not allow prostitution, as Clark county has too many people living there for that Nevada law to work. You need to go over the hump to Pahrump, located in Nye county to get a whore in her brothel. I used to be in Las Vegas every month playing poker and going to the Thunder down Under show, and what would a Arizona biker be if he did not know this? :whistling:I also have no problems to signature links that contain nude pinays doing various disgusting things if this site will allow a link to the "other" spectrum.What's fair is fair...and we all know there are two sides of that seedy world...the good monger who treats the pinay with respect as he uses her, and the abusing sexpat who uses the poor pinays to do some disgusting crap due to her situation....all in the name of a few dollars or a far reaching and twisted fantasy.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I'm not a saint, but is this place turning into a sex monger site? :e3358:
I'm confused as to why you're confused.....
I'm confused at why you are confused at my confused confusion as the confusion is of no confusion regarding your bargirls non confusion due to a confused country, but it is confusing when a confused link is removed for containing confused nudes, while the warlord links a confusing confusion of mongering confirmation on a confusing signature. :any-help:BTW, agree with your non confusing post....  some men are so lucky that the Philippines is so messed up.... allowing this situation, for them to "help" those poor bargirls make it? :lol:
OK I am totally confused now   :help56:   :541:    :SugarwareZ-037:  and as I said in my last post, the only reason links to sites such as Warlords are allowed is because we do not want this forum to turn into a adult only forum, so as long as I am on here, then I would appreciate it if we keep this a family type forum while we discuss what goes on in a way as to not insult the ladies or gentlemen on this forum that do not wish to read that stuff. I know that is a hard balancing act to maintain but somehow we will have to do it.  Now I just hope I do not get banned.   :any-help: :lol: 

Inspector
Posted
Posted
I'm not a saint, but is this place turning into a sex monger site? :any-help:
I'm confused at why you are confused at my confused confusion as the confusion is of no confusion regarding your bargirls non confusion due to a confused country, but it is confusing when a confused link is removed for containing confused nudes, while the warlord links a confusing confusion of mongering confirmation on a confusing signature. :any-help:BTW, agree with your non confusing post.... some men are so lucky that the Philippines is so messed up.... allowing this situation, for them to "help" those poor bargirls make it? :help56:
Now I just hope I do not get banned. :SugarwareZ-037:
Well, the greatest power in all the universe is ready to ban me...Julz. :541:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I'm not a saint, but is this place turning into a sex monger site? :help56:
I'm confused at why you are confused at my confused confusion as the confusion is of no confusion regarding your bargirls non confusion due to a confused country, but it is confusing when a confused link is removed for containing confused nudes, while the warlord links a confusing confusion of mongering confirmation on a confusing signature. :any-help:BTW, agree with your non confusing post....  some men are so lucky that the Philippines is so messed up.... allowing this situation, for them to "help" those poor bargirls make it? :lol:
Now I just hope I do not get banned.   :any-help:
Well, the greatest power in all the universe is ready to ban me...Julz. :SugarwareZ-037:
Well tell her    :541:  that I would miss you, so she has to let you stay and I will buy her her favorite meal (bribe bribe bribe) when we get back and   :e3358:  to her. :lol:

Inspector
Posted
Posted
I'm not a saint, but is this place turning into a sex monger site? :help56:
I'm confused at why you are confused at my confused confusion as the confusion is of no confusion regarding your bargirls non confusion due to a confused country, but it is confusing when a confused link is removed for containing confused nudes, while the warlord links a confusing confusion of mongering confirmation on a confusing signature. :any-help:BTW, agree with your non confusing post.... some men are so lucky that the Philippines is so messed up.... allowing this situation, for them to "help" those poor bargirls make it? :lol:
Now I just hope I do not get banned. :any-help:
Well, the greatest power in all the universe is ready to ban me...Julz. :SugarwareZ-037:
Well tell her :541: that I would miss you, so she has to let you stay and I will buy her her favorite meal (bribe bribe bribe) when we get back and :e3358: to her. :lol:
:lol:

Inspector
Posted
Posted

:541:

Inspector
Posted
Posted